Congrats on the MAXIM pic!

Andy, congrats on being included in the latest August edition of MAXIM!!

I was flipping thru it real quick when I spotted your knife on page 16.
Wish it was a bigger pic but still cool!!

I bought one for you guys.

6jx29oJ.jpg

Congratulations!

Pg. 37 is all kinds of great as well, but no more Fiddlebacks.

You can buy an individual digital copy of this issue on Google Play.

Last edited:
I am happy for Andy and the Fiddleback crew! I hope that this recognition translates into $s for all of you and that Andy is driving a Porsche to Blade 2017. Please don't forget about the little people that have been with you since the beginning (or at least 2014, which is when I purchased my first Fiddleback).

... but seriously, congratulations. You make an amazing product and you deserve much success.

That's awesome. Congrats Andy (and crew)!!

They really could have used a jar of tactical gravy in there though. Just sayin'

Pure awesomeness Andy -- some well deserved exposure for an amazing group of knife makers; congratulations!! :thumbup:

... Although, I would advise against packing the cologne/perfume depicted in the ad for an extended backwoods jaunt unless you enjoy the regular company of bears ;)

Last edited:
Maybe you run into bears, or maybe you run into beautiful women. Risk/benefit analysis pending.

True, as most beautiful women encountered On the trail are not preferential to my preferred scent of deet, sweat, and campfire, but are generally guaranteed to not scale a tree and steal my cliff bars from a bear hang at 3AM :D

Triple t thanks for the pic.
I couldn't figure out a way to do that. :)

Awesome!! this should bring in all the hipsters. Just kidding, this is very good exposure.

Cool deal!

I almost forgot I sent them some knives. We sent them 4 examples and they made it back from Maxim the Friday that BLADE began. That was cutting it a little close as they all came from our BLADE inventory.

Wow! I heard they had asked and nibbled but didn't realize we'd made the magazine. Thanks for all the support folks. YOU are the reason the knives are there. Without y'all, there wouldn't be Fiddleback knives!

The recognition is well-deserved and hopefully this moves some knives for the dealers. Just don't invite them to Fridays ;)

:thumbup:Congrats Andy! I gotta say though, looks like yuppie trail gear! :D

Thats great news! congrats...hope you dont mind me asking: is maxim a new outdoors magazine? Heard is about hills and stuff...Apart from the knife they do recommend some strange survival gear...mistwalker to the rescue pls!:D

Congrats!

Didn't know I needed perfume or eau de toilette for the trail. Learn something new every day.

Back