Congratulations to Allen

Personally, I think he may be implicated in the disappearance of the previous president. I shouldn't say anything, but there was a shady feel to the thing. I secretly bought kevlar longjohns. He isn't going to get my job! Ha!

Personally, I think he may be implicated in the disappearance of the previous president. I shouldn't say anything, but there was a shady feel to the thing. I secretly bought kevlar longjohns. He isn't going to get my job! Ha!
That is funny Andy!!!

Thank you everyone!

Fantastic news! Congrats Allen! It's amazing the strides you've taken since you first started making and selling knives here!

Yeah, better keep an eye on him, Allen often has a look in his eyes like he is scheming up something :)

Secretly, I think Allen might be some kind of bot, controlled by The Brain, from Pinky and the Brain. And you know what that guy was trying to accomplish.

Secretly, I think Allen might be some kind of bot, controlled by The Brain, from Pinky and the Brain. And you know what that guy was trying to accomplish.

Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Back