Congress Tool?

I have recently placed an order with them and I have never ordered from them before. Do they send a Shipping Notice with Tracking Info via email or no? I am just curious, as last Monday I got my Order Confirmation with a statement claiming that my order will be shipping shortly but outside of that I haven't heard a peep. Thanks...

I have recently placed an order with them and I have never ordered from them before. Do they send a Shipping Notice with Tracking Info via email or no? I am just curious, as last Monday I got my Order Confirmation with a statement claiming that my order will be shipping shortly but outside of that I haven't heard a peep. Thanks...

email Susan...

congresstoolssr@aol.com

Hi,

Can I ask one of you for a huge favor?

I live in Denmark, and I have not been able to have any Congress Tool MoldMaster stones shipped here.
If one of you is ordering MoldMaster stones, will you order some for me, and ship them to Denmark, where I live?
I shall happily pay for my stones, the entire shipping of our joint order and the shipping to Denmark! I'll just need your Paypal address.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Hi,

Can I ask one of you for a huge favor?

I live in Denmark, and I have not been able to have any Congress Tool MoldMaster stones shipped here.
If one of you is ordering MoldMaster stones, will you order some for me, and ship them to Denmark, where I live?
I shall happily pay for my stones, the entire shipping of our joint order and the shipping to Denmark! I'll just need your Paypal address.

Thank you in advance.

I bought their stones multiple times from Congress Tools directly and have them shipped to Japan.
They ship worldwide I suppose.
They are very responsive to inquiry.

Back