Contact Info!

leatherman

leathermoderator
Please note! New PO Box address, we've switched locations.

Dwayne Puckett
Armoralleather (note here, one loooong word, not two)

Effective Immediately The old one will NOT work anymore and will only delay shipping to us. We will get it, but it will take 3 days to a week to relocate.

E-mails:

Mine, for questions on leather, Dwayne@armoralleather.com

The wifes for ordering and questions on your order: Stacy@armoralleather.com

Business phone is on the site if you need to call. Calling is not the best method as we need the written order for records and we're not always around a pencil and paper. Please, if you do call follow up with an e-mail to me or Stacy. :)

If you are wondering where your order is, dont sit and stew about it, write or call. Checking in with us (either one of us) will get the info you need.

I will be adding more, and this will be a sticky when I get the power to make them, right now I dont have that authority. :confused:

Thanks to all our customers, it allows us to do what we love. :D :D :D

Last edited:
Thanks for the notice! I just sent an e-mail to Busse about this so they can send my knife to the correct address.

Hi, Dwayne, my friend! Bet you did not think I would see this and my compliments on how it was presented!! Will miss you, youngster, as I am strutting around the Blade Show trying to look as though I knew whatinell was going on.. I call you youngster because on the 17th day of this month I will have put in the first day of my 90th year. Whoopee!!! My best to you and yours-------Sandy

Hello Sandy! Good to see you here! And thank you very much for the kind words. :) We will miss seeing you this year as well, that weekend is going to be a long one.

I will be sure to raise a nice cold one for you on the 17th!! Congratulations my friend!!

Back