Contacting Spark re: Livestream Prize Pack

Chrisinzky

Gold Member
Hi Mods,

I won a prizepack during week 46 of the year of giveaways livestream at the end of November. No sign of it yet and I growing concerned it may have been lost in the post postor held by customs. Hoping to contact Spark as he may have tracking info. I've sent a couple pm's to Spark but it's my understanding he get's tons of them, and therefore may not respond. Any advice or direction appreciated.

Thank you,
Chris

I'll see what's up

I won the last GAW package of the year. Been trying to get ahold of him myself. Hopefully he is OK and just crazy busy right now. Spark Spark

Same here. Won the December 22nd live stream package but have not seen anything to date. Did get a message from Spark for name and address.

Whoops, wrong time frame. will try somewhere else, thanks
What do you mean by wrong time frame? Are you located in the U.S.? I figure my package could be caught up in customs because I'm in Canada. If you'renin the States tou could expect it by now I imagine

You might try just calling him at the shop next week - he was at Shot this week.

Remember during the livestreams how many notifications he had when we could see that? If you had 400 notifications a week, might be an issue getting to those, but the phone rings in your place of business....

I called him a couple of times and he was always just plain old Kevin on the phone.

Congrats on the win and I am sure it will work out.

best

mqqn

Yeah, sorry about the confusion. I was looking at some wrong dates on some of the responses. Anyway, I received an email from Spark on January 4 asking for my mailing info and I responded on the 6th. I have not received anything as of today (won the December 22 live prize pack). I reached out to Spark once but have not received any responses. I don't want to come across as a pest, but on the other hand I want to make sure he didn't mail it and it got held up somewhere in the postal system. I just asked him to let me know when it shipped but never received any response. I'm in the U.S.

Yeah, I'll just give him a call. I just didn't want to waste any of his time for a prizepack.

Edit: Called the shop, all is good, as suggested Spark is crazy busy.

Last edited:
Yeah, sorry about the confusion. I was looking at some wrong dates on some of the responses. Anyway, I received an email from Spark on January 4 asking for my mailing info and I responded on the 6th. I have not received anything as of today (won the December 22 live prize pack). I reached out to Spark once but have not received any responses. I don't want to come across as a pest, but on the other hand I want to make sure he didn't mail it and it got held up somewhere in the postal system. I just asked him to let me know when it shipped but never received any response. I'm in the U.S.

Same story here. Just wanted to make sure he received my information. Sounds like he may just be crazy busy.

Yeah, I'll just give him a call. I just didn't want to waste any of his time for a prizepack.

In my experience, when he is working at his shop, he likes to hear from forum members and will chat if the store is not too busy. He is a regular guy, very friendly.

best

mqqn

It took me a couple months to get my livestream prize pack and it was probably a month before I heard from Spark after I'd won. I just figured he's a very busy man and that he'd get to it eventually and he did. Don't give up hope!

Back