Contest ! Baby Boy on its way.....Win a Kagas Katne!

I'm guessing Thursday 4:10 AM, 8lbs 10ozs, & 20" long. At least that's when I scheduled your C-Section for! :D Congratulations! :cool:

UPDATE: Wednesday Morning: Everything ok. Still no regular contractions. I'll keep posting progress. :)

I told you the kid would stall. This is an indication that he's smart.

The Sherpas believe the reason the baby cries with his first breath is because his life's karma is painted on his forehead with that first breath.

Originally posted by Bill Martino
I told you the kid would stall. This is an indication that he's smart

If you ask my wife, she would say "it's because he's just like you...late for everything!" :D:)

O.K. my first guess is here and gone.
Guess #2
Friday a.m.
8lb. 6 oz.
21 inches

and it will be a BOY!
At least I will get something right.

sidebar: A lady at work who's daughter went in for a ultra sound had a tech who was known to be always right was wrong on her guess for the daughter...twice. Once the tech said "boy" and it turned out to be a girl...the next time she said "girl", turned out to be boy. Ultra-sounds don't always show everything.
Gramma to be walks into the kitchen..."Anna's got balls!!" Hilarious!:D

shappa = LOL!! :D :eek: :rolleyes:

Here's the funny part = we can't decide on a boy's name, but have a few girl's names already picked out...:confused:

my wife is 6 months pregnant and 41 years old...the darn iceman, if you ask me...but we were hoping for a girl and the ultra sound says boy. It would be fun if it was wrong but whoever shows up is welcome.

munk

**UPDATE**

Thursday morning.
Wednesday has come and gone. Everything is still the same - except that my spouse is becoming increasingly more frustrated. She's been lashing out at me a wee more - and, of course, I forgive her. I wouldn't trade to be in her shoes any day! (I just go quietly into my corner and play with my knives...)

In her eyes - there is no end in sight. I think that Uncle Bill cursed us :D:D.

Dan

Kid just ain't ready to look at dad,
How about another guess?

Sat May 11th, 6:21PM
20.5inches
8lbs 11ounces

Don't blame me and don't blame the kid. Be happy. He's smart. Who would want to leave the relative Heaven of the womb for this cold, cruel world? The longer he stalls the better I like him --little hardhead with a mind of his own. Maybe you better consider naming him Uncle Bill.

Special blessings to Mom and this little hardhead.

Originally posted by Bill Martino
Maybe you better consider naming him Uncle Bill.

LOL! :D

Maybe if I tell him he can have my baby-sized Kagas Katne, that will entice him to come out?!?

Thanks for the level-headed approach Uncle Bill. I'm planning some activities this weekend in hopes that it will get her mind off of it - maybe even have some fun.

Great contest,
Think with him stalling, hes tring to make a grand entrance on Sunday the 12th at 9:00pm local time and be a tall guy around 22" and be around 8# 8 oz.

Thanks for the contest!

YOu know, I tried really hard to 'sense' my way into this...but you and your wife have thrown out the best 'thoughts' of many here regarding clarivorant perceptions....

God and babies choose their own times.

OK, everything is up for grabs now. Here is a raw guess; same stats, Friday at 8 pm.

munk

13 May, now let's see, what's the most inconvenient time - 4am, 7 pounds 12 ounces, 20 inches

Only one proviso. When I win, give the khukuri to your new daughter as a present from Australia.

Oh yeah, my advice for you is to leave home until the baby is ready to come out and keep your khukuries out of your wife's reach. It's been a long time for me, but I still remember what that last week is like. Those females become so ill-tempered and inconsiderate of us poor suffering males during those last weeks, they just don't know how much we go through. :D I am brave enough to say this when I know an ocean separates your wife and me!

Enjoy this time, I reckon it was the best time of my life - congratulations and best wishes to your family.

I've heard of men gaining weight and having sympathetic morning sickness...but that last post exceeds belief. Indeed, when will these women understand our angst and pain?

munk

Back