Contest ! Baby Boy on its way.....Win a Kagas Katne!

Originally posted by Tohatchi NM
I thought that Poboy had a guess in for 8lb 12oz (exact weight) and 21.5" (nearly the right length).

You're the arbiter - just trying to be helpful. :)

Correct = and I really wanted to give it to him for being sooooo close. But then he posted later in the thread and changed his height/weight guess. :( So, in all fairness, I had to take his most recent guess.

Baby & Mom are doing great.

Thanks to everybody for all the support and fun!

Dan

That is just TOO cute! Alan

No such thing as being too cute...when we all end up as tax payers anyway!

munk

Brother ya gotta save this whole post to a disc and when your son is old enough to read and can appreciate what a knut his dad was, he can see all the people who anxiosly awaited his birth, and maybe we can all become internet uncles.
One more time Best Of Luck, Health, And Wishes.

Peace and Love Forever,

Wow, congrats again. I never thought I would win. I think this is the first time I have ever won anything. Thanks for the contest. I am glad to hear everyone is doing well after waiting so long for the little dude.

Uncle Bill = Thanks!

one2gofst = perhaps setting a new trend...?!? ;)

T. Erdelyi = this thread is slowly spiraling out of control. hopefully it will peacefully die away.

ACStudios & munk = Thanks for the nice words.

Everybody = Thanks for the great contest. Sure was a doozy!?!:D

Dan

pendentive,

Tisimi might disagree, but, I believe your son has the earliest recorded onset of HIKV to date. You better go stash your collection before he wakes up. :D

n2s

That kid is adorable- whose is he? That makes two great kids in this thread.

munk

Holy Crap! I forgot about this thread. Congrats on the new little one! It's great isn't it? I gues I should have stuck to my first guess. But anyway, congrats to one2gofst. I'll win something one of these days. I'm glad everything went well!

The kid is adorable. He is Mr. Kenshiro, son of forumite Broken Arrow, who is a LEO and has been so busy after 9/11 that he doesn't post much but he does email me every couple of months to let me know he's still alive but overloaded.

Congratulations

nov.35_its_a_boy.jpg

Back