**CONTEST CLOSED - the WINNER is grownstar** 3,000th Post Giveaway (GAW)

*** CONTEST CLOSED ***

I hit my 3,000th post at 8:54pm on Thursday, 2/27/2014. I just wanted you guys and gals to know that I read every entry and enjoyed your comments very much. Thanks so much to everyone who participated!

And THE WINNER is... grownstar - Congrats! Send me an email with your shipping address, and I'll get this baby right out to you.

Hello Friends:

I am announcing a Giveaway (GAW) to commemorate my upcoming 3,000th post and to give a little something back to the generous community here on BladeForums – I truly appreciate the knowledge, images, stories, and friendships that I have gleaned, gathered, and garnered over the years.

The rules are simple: You must have a minimum of 100 posts or have been a member for at least 1 year to enter; only one entry per member please; and please do not enter if you have won a previous GAW; entries will be accepted until I hit my 3,000 post, at which time the GAW will be closed and a winner will be randomly chosen. A simple “I’m in” will suffice, but feel free to share a story about one of your more memorable experiences here on BF (this will not improve your chances of winning, but it’ll likely make someone smile).
050.gif

The item to be given away is a Spyderco Dragonfly (with greenish-gray G-10 scales and VG-10 steel). The knife is in like-new condition, except that the clip is missing, and I do not have the original box. Here are a couple of crappy cell phone pics:

I will announce the winner in both the text and title of this thread. Good luck to all who enter, and thank you BladeForums and friends!

Derek…

Last edited:
Not a entry but Thanks for doing this and congratulations on 3000 posts.

I'm in - I miss my old VG-10 Dragonfly.

Thanks so much for the GAW!

Last edited:
Im in! I cant say that there was just a single great moment on bladeforums, but overall I have grown a lot as a collector and user. The near infinite knowledge has led me to some great purchases and raised the bar on what Im looking for in a knife.

I'm in, thanks for the chance.
Guess my favorite moment was finally putting a user on the ignore list.

Im in. Congrats on the 3000th! Ive been here a fairly short time but have learned so much. When the site was messed up yesterday on my lunch break I was pretty lost and couldn't remember what I did before I found this place.

I am in, best moments here seem to be Death Chats with the Busse guys.

It would be my first Spyderco if I won so that would be cool.

Cool GAW and I'm in! I miss the one I used to have. I have met some great people on this forum and have truly become addicted to the site (almost had a heart attack yesterday when it was down :eek:). I can't laugh at people who sit on Facebook all day now... :rolleyes:

I'm in, thanks for the chance. Also, 1 year anniversary as a bf member for me today.

Back