**CONTEST CLOSED - the WINNER is grownstar** 3,000th Post Giveaway (GAW)

I'm in.

Thanks for the generous chance :)
I love little knives, especially with a spider lasered on :D

My most memorable thing on BF was me winning the Sebenza GAW.... that turned out to be a total fraud ... grrr .... :confused:

Goodluck everyone :)

Nice gaw, I'm in. I don't know about a "best moment" but probably the most valuable information I've gained on here is learning to sharpen. It has greatly heightened the enjoyment I get from this hobby. Anyone who enjoys knives but isn't good at sharpening, I suggest spending some time over in the maintenance subforum. Lots of helpful folks!

Count me in too Derek, very kind of you. That's a nice knife and the scales are very cool, too.

And 3000 posts? I'm on here numerous times every day, I mean it's 6:12 in the morning and my last post was after 11 last night.

I love this forum, but how did you ever get to 3000? :eek:

I better start staying up later! :fatigue:

I'm in! Thanks for the chance.

My wife has a Dragonfly that I immediately fell in love with. Small but fits my hand well and is quite a cutter once I worked the edge a bit. Great design.

Count me in! Thanks for sponsoring a generous give away and congrats! My favorite thing about this forum are all the knife related stories. Jackknife's stories come to mind. Great reading.

I'm in, Thanks for the chance.

I've been considering trying a Dragonfly, winning one would be great.

Grizz

Back