Convex EDC Thread

Nice indeed! Mines in my jacket pocket now...I used it a lot this week- GREAT knife!!! :)

This one is about ready:

I'm still figuring out the new camera, though.....

339-0005.jpeg

339-0006.jpeg

339-0009.jpeg

339-0010.jpeg

339-0011.jpeg

339-0015.jpeg

339-0017.jpeg

I haven't done nay copper rivets yet. I've been thinking about it, though. I'm looking for some thick walled tubing right now, pin stock is easy enough in general.

Been too quiet here...couldn't think of anything intelligent to say...figured I'd post a pic!
Did a comparison with some other small blades on the Scrap Yard...the EDC and my Weiner Dog are my best blades I've bought in a long while. They are great with wood, meat and food and as a smaller blade with a larger camp knife- you are all set!

IMG_2464.jpg

I should have more photos up later this week. I've got a black burlap one I'm working on, and a flat grind blade version that has been ordered that I'm hand rubbing right now.

And the tan one got to its new home :)

koyoteedc001.jpg

koyoteedc002.jpg

First time posting pics. Lets see if I did it right.

Got my tan edc today and just showing it off.:D

Okay, right now it looks like I've gto 2 holding for economic improvement, 2 specific requests (handle and blade), one order for a flatgrind that's almost done.

And I've got 4 more after that rough profiled.

This might be a good one for a kit, too.

I like knife but I´d like blade only as a kit to finish myself is there some availlable?
convex bevel?
measurements?
pics of blanks?

I'll get together some kits soon- generally you are looking at a 75-90mm blade and a 95-115mm handle length.

Photos as I go :)

I should have the next 2 specific orders and enough blades for a couple kits int he next 2 weeks. right now, I have this variation that I finished for an order:

8 3/8 inches, blade just a hair shy of 4 inches. 15N20 steel in 1/8, with a flat grind bevel, and a V edge done with my apex sharpener (on request)- left a few forge marks on the top flats, but the overall finish is at a hand rubbed 600 grit, and hand buffed.

Scales are ipe, sheath is KG-

354-0001.jpeg

354-0002.jpeg

354-0003.jpeg

Back