1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Cool stuff Buck!

Discussion in 'Buck Knives' started by Makael, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Makael

Makael KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 17, 2015
  2. onionfan

onionfan

Nov 29, 2008
    Any way to see it without an Instagram account?

3. Makael

Makael KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 17, 2015
    Umm ill check

4. Makael

Oct 17, 2015
    Thursday, July 11, 2019
    Buck Knives in Product Showcase at the White House
    [​IMG]
    Post Falls, Idaho - On Monday, July 15, 2019, Buck Knives will participate in the third annual Made in America Product Showcase at the White House.

“We are excited to once again host businesses from all 50 states at the White House to highlight and celebrate the Trump Administration’s commitment to American-made products,” a White House official said. “In today’s booming economy, we are proud to tout businesses that create jobs and support our local communities.”

Businesses from each of the 50 states have been invited to display their products made and produced in the United States.Buck Knives plans to showcase American-made knives and cutlery during the event.

About Buck Knives: Behind every Buck knife is over 100 years of experience and craftsmanship. The very best materials and state-of-the-art technology are used to create knives that meet the exacting demands expected of a high quality knife. Buck stands behind every knife made with their famous Forever Warranty

Jeff O, KarlG, Stelth and 8 others like this.
  5. Makael

Oct 17, 2015
    [​IMG]White House Logo

FACT SHEETS

Proudly Made in the USA: President Donald J. Trump is Leading a Resurgence of American Manufacturing
    ECONOMY & JOBS

Issued on: July 15, 2019

[​IMG]ALL NEWS
    We want to build, create, and grow more products in our country using American labor, American goods, and American grit. When we purchase products made in the USA, the profits stay here, the revenue stays here, and the jobs — maybe most importantly of all — they stay right here in the USA

Jeff O, KarlG, Stelth and 8 others like this.
  6. Tecate

Tecate Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 28, 2017
    That is pretty cool. Here is a youtube video of CJ getting interviewed @ the White House. I am digging the suit and ties along with the knives. :D The guy interviewing is a little confused about how they came up with the name of Buck Knives. LOL

KarlG, RevolverGuy, GIRLYmann and 4 others like this.
  7. Makael

Oct 17, 2015
    Note, knife in lower left case on table in video.:thumbsup:

8. onionfan

onionfan

Nov 29, 2008
    Thank you Makael. I am a huge fan of Buck and a huge fan of made in USA!

KarlG, sassafrassdogs3 and jbmonkey like this.
  9. Tecate

Jul 28, 2017
    That knife does look interesting and I noticed it right away. I imagine you will have it in your possession by days end. :p

10. Tecate

Jul 28, 2017
    @Makael I want to know why you did not provide them with leather ties so they could strop the knives @ the White house. :p

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
  11. Makael

Oct 17, 2015
    If I can.:thumbsup:

12. Makael

Oct 17, 2015
    Who the heck is the interviewer.

KarlG, jbmonkey and onionfan like this.
  13. Tecate

Jul 28, 2017
    Hard to see the details from the video, but is it a 119 with the Betsy Ross flag configuration (13 stars in a circle on blue background and handle is red/white striped)? That would be an awesome knife.
    upload_2019-7-16_10-1-50.png

KarlG, GIRLYmann, Old Hunter and 4 others like this.
  14. Makael

Oct 17, 2015
    Looks like a 105 to me

AntDog, Lesknife, Smitty0315 and 3 others like this.
  15. DOGPOUND77

DOGPOUND77 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 4, 2017
    maybe 121

16. Lesknife

Lesknife Platinum Member Platinum Member

Mar 31, 2018
    I’d like to have a 105 like that one. It’s really nice to see the White House acknowledge American manufacturing and especially Buck knives! It would have been nice for the interviewer to be familiar with the history and significance of Buck knives. But this is major exposure and that’s good!

Tecate and jbmonkey like this.
  17. K-Lastima

K-Lastima

Jul 2, 2009
    Cool stuff, I wonder what security was like.

18. sassafrassdogs3

sassafrassdogs3 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 21, 2016
    A prime example that you can't fix stupid!!!

19. jbmonkey

jbmonkey Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 9, 2011
    ^yep...

^yep.....

wow, just wow. I'd say more but I'm gonna keep my mouth closed on what I want to say.

20. sassafrassdogs3

sassafrassdogs3 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 21, 2016
    I can't believe that guy got White House Press Credentials....No wonder Nancy and Diane don't know their backside from a hole in the ground....:D:D:confused::confused::confused:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:p:p:p:p:p

onionfan, Lesknife and jbmonkey like this.