Cool stuff Buck!

Very cool, Buck knives is a great representation of Idaho.

Hopefully they'll have Wright Tools proudly representing Ohio, and it would really be a big FU to all the liberals if a firearms manufacturer represented California.
maybe Serbu perhaps, surely not Hipoint.

Very cool, Buck knives is a great representation of Idaho.

Hopefully they'll have Wright Tools proudly representing Ohio, and it would really be a big FU to all the liberals if a firearms manufacturer represented California.
maybe Serbu perhaps, surely not Hipoint.
serbu's in florida ain't it, and hipoint is midwest i thought? neither are cali based, or are they? when i think cali and gun makers in cali, i think of bryco, jennings, and phoenix...the high quality cali made stuff.:rolleyes::p

serbu's in florida ain't it, and hipoint is midwest i thought? neither are cali based, or are they? when i think cali and gun makers in cali, i think of bryco, jennings, and phoenix...the high quality cali made stuff.:rolleyes::p

I don't know what I was thinking, but I know there's gotta be something besides Jimenez out here. Probably a maker of AR components or something.

I believe Hi-point is in Ohio, and I'd rather see that state represented by an underappreciated maker of some of the best ratchets available than by a maker of " technically it's a gun, and at least it works " :D

That's the sold out Buck if the month -July
When I clicked on it it said check back soon.
Maybe they'll make more??

That's the sold out Buck if the month -July
When I clicked on it it said check back soon.
Maybe they'll make more?
?

software is software. says it on every item once out of stock. probably isnt setup or able to differentiate between one time and regular stocked items.

doubt that. buck of the month is one time deal, but maybe if they see the demand for it.....

if they release more i might grab another for looking at and one to use proudly.

software is software. says it on every item once out of stock. probably isnt setup or able to differentiate between one time and regular stocked items.
Yeah, I'm sure your right, dang, they went fast
doubt that. buck of the month is one time deal, but maybe if they see the demand for it.....

if they release more i might grab another for looking at and one to use proudly.

I bet Buck makes another model..119 most likely with the same handle. I would suggest that they make a series with the same design and yes I would buy a 112 like that! Edit: I can picture a Flag blade etch with that handle on a 124,120,103!
yep, like the way you're thinking there, Sir.

Why...that's ...just racist...

I know you were just being facetious....
History is sometimes interpreted thru the commentators (Kaepernick's) political agenda. I suggest it is a symbol of just the opposite. Betsy Ross was raised a Quaker. Quakers were important in the abolitionist movements of colonial America and England. I choose that the Betsy Ross flag represents the beginnings of a nation with the worthy ideals as stated in the Declaration of Independence.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
Our history is not perfect and correction is too slow for some but what other nation in the history of humankind has shown so much potential to improve....

I lucked out, I received my shipping notice. Nice knife, can't wait.
Proud to own a knife displaying such a meaningful and (non racist) patriotic symbol.

Last edited:
Back