1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Cool stuff Buck!

Discussion in 'Buck Knives' started by Makael, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Railsplitter

Railsplitter Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 31, 2010
    That is totally messed up! The guy conducting the interview is so stupid that he's the center of attention instead of CJ Buck. :mad: I hope he at least offered an apology.

This is great to see otherwise!

GIRLYmann, onionfan and jbmonkey like this.
  2. kossetx

kossetx

Apr 11, 2017
    Why...that's ...just racist...

Where can I get one...

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
  3. Canvsbk

Canvsbk Basic Member Basic Member

Dec 18, 2016
    There’s multiple reasons to like these Buck folks. Good on them.

4. Old Hunter

Old Hunter Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 12, 2012
    I know we don’t get political here, but BUCK KNIVES, PRESIDENT TRUMP, and Made in USA - it just don’t get no better! OH

5. Old Hunter

Old Hunter Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 12, 2012
    Ps. I’d love to have a Buck 105 with the Betsy Ross handle! OH

6. BuckShack

BuckShack Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 19, 2015
    I wonder if that's a Presidential Seal on the 105. I want one, regardless. Oh! maybe that will be the July BOM!

Canvsbk, jbmonkey and sassafrassdogs3 like this.
  7. Hickory n steel

Hickory n steel Basic Member Basic Member

Feb 11, 2016
    Very cool, Buck knives is a great representation of Idaho.

Hopefully they'll have Wright Tools proudly representing Ohio, and it would really be a big FU to all the liberals if a firearms manufacturer represented California.
    maybe Serbu perhaps, surely not Hipoint.

bikerector, Lesknife and Makael like this.
  8. jbmonkey

jbmonkey Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 9, 2011
    serbu's in florida ain't it, and hipoint is midwest i thought? neither are cali based, or are they? when i think cali and gun makers in cali, i think of bryco, jennings, and phoenix...the high quality cali made stuff.:rolleyes::p

9. Hickory n steel

Hickory n steel Basic Member Basic Member

Feb 11, 2016
    I don't know what I was thinking, but I know there's gotta be something besides Jimenez out here. Probably a maker of AR components or something.

I believe Hi-point is in Ohio, and I'd rather see that state represented by an underappreciated maker of some of the best ratchets available than by a maker of " technically it's a gun, and at least it works " :D

jbmonkey likes this.
  10. onionfan

onionfan

Nov 29, 2008
    Hinderer is in Ohio, but I doubt they'll have multiple knife makers. I live in Ohio so I am kinda partial...:cool:

jbmonkey likes this.
  11. sassafrassdogs3

sassafrassdogs3 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 21, 2016
    jbmonkey likes this.
  12. Tecate

Tecate Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 28, 2017
    Deleted

13. Scott J.

Scott J.

Jun 8, 2019
    That's the sold out Buck if the month -July
    When I clicked on it it said check back soon.
    Maybe they'll make more??

jbmonkey likes this.
  14. jbmonkey

Jun 9, 2011
    software is software. says it on every item once out of stock. probably isnt setup or able to differentiate between one time and regular stocked items.

doubt that. buck of the month is one time deal, but maybe if they see the demand for it.....

if they release more i might grab another for looking at and one to use proudly.

sassafrassdogs3 and Tecate like this.
  15. Scott J.

Scott J.

Jun 8, 2019

16. riversidedep

riversidedep Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 27, 2007
    I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking that. I was afraid I was being judgmental.

sassafrassdogs3 and jbmonkey like this.
  17. Makael

Makael KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 17, 2015
    I think 32 or so were oversold that day. I don't know how many were calling vs online ordering, this one went really fast,

sassafrassdogs3 and jbmonkey like this.
  18. bucksway

bucksway Basic Member Basic Member

Jan 7, 2007
    I bet Buck makes another model..119 most likely with the same handle. I would suggest that they make a series with the same design and yes I would buy a 112 like that! Edit: I can picture a Flag blade etch with that handle on a 124,120,103!

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
  19. jbmonkey

Jun 9, 2011
    yep, like the way you're thinking there, Sir.

sassafrassdogs3 likes this.
  20. DeSotoSky

DeSotoSky Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 21, 2011
    I know you were just being facetious....
    History is sometimes interpreted thru the commentators (Kaepernick's) political agenda. I suggest it is a symbol of just the opposite. Betsy Ross was raised a Quaker. Quakers were important in the abolitionist movements of colonial America and England. I choose that the Betsy Ross flag represents the beginnings of a nation with the worthy ideals as stated in the Declaration of Independence.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
    Our history is not perfect and correction is too slow for some but what other nation in the history of humankind has shown so much potential to improve....

I lucked out, I received my shipping notice. Nice knife, can't wait.
    Proud to own a knife displaying such a meaningful and (non racist) patriotic symbol.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
    kossetx, pjsjr, bucklife301 and 3 others like this.