copper alox limited run sak now in stock usa

Status
Not open for further replies.

swissbianco

hello,

we did choose for this limited run the copper color with red shield and the videos about that sak are posted on my facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/SwissBianco-Knives-Tools/114038305278036

im off travel to ces and shot show and will post as best i can.

if you are interested in these sak please use my contact form as the newsletter will come out only after shot show.

here some pics of the copper sak:

http://s253.photobucket.com/albums/...rmy knives/copper alox - swissbianco edition/

Can you send me prices for the pioneer and the one that looks like it falls between the Rambler and Mini champ. It has six blade/tools and I dont know what it is called.

since im on the road travel please use the contact form for prices.

there will be bushcrafter, no firesteel farmer. the 58mm size one is named vagabond.

93mm copper alox carver - we have the same sak in classic silver as well. this model is brand new, next to the vagabond 58mm sak - limited editions, for prices use the contact form on my swissbianco website as im off at shot show in vegas.

DSC02762.jpg

DSC02766.jpg

Last edited:
93mm copper alox soldier:

IMG_0004-1.jpg

IMG_0005-1.jpg

the rest i will post soon, im off for shot show and post on my swissbianco facebook

93mm copper alox carver - we have the same sak in classic silver as well. this model is brand new, next to the vagabond 58mm sak - limited editions, for prices use the contact form on my swissbianco website as im off at shot show in vegas.

DSC02762.jpg

DSC02766.jpg

Man, that is a nice setup but it would have been sweet to see one of the long blades a serrated one! :)

you got that right. we do as best we can and make still dreams possible that where never before.

not gona happen, not from wenger or vic, we try ouer best and reached further than we dreamed.

The short answer is "no" and "no" - the alox scales are part of the alox knife structure - they get riveted at the factory.

Just placed my order earlier for the copper and oranges Soldiers. I was thinking about the Vagabonds too but decided I should wait! It wont be easy to wait! :)

Thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back