copper alox limited run sak now in stock usa

Status
Not open for further replies.
93mm copper alox carver - we have the same sak in classic silver as well. this model is brand new, next to the vagabond 58mm sak - limited editions, for prices use the contact form on my swissbianco website as im off at shot show in vegas.

DSC02762.jpg

DSC02766.jpg

Roger states in an earlier post that the Carver is 'in stock'. Here he says the model is brand new.

This terminology implies to me that the knives are available for sale . . . maybe we have a language barrier here? :confused:

At any rate, I'm interested and looking forward to obtaining price and shipping info! :)

no, its alox that is copper color anodised, there are no solid copper sak scales and that would be to heavy and tarnish fast alot and would be poisening.

yes all sak are in stock usa, after a rest from ces and shot show and travel we do the newsletter soon, i need an bit a rest first.

I ordered from you guys 9 days ago and got no email, no shipping info, nothing. I've emailed you guys twice and still no response. What's the deal? Should I contact PayPal?

see post 23:

yes all sak are in stock usa, after a rest from ces and shot show and travel we do the newsletter soon, i need an bit a rest first.

I ordered from you guys 9 days ago and got no email, no shipping info, nothing. I've emailed you guys twice and still no response. What's the deal? Should I contact PayPal?

Roger IS Swissbianco so he will be on his way back from SHOT etc and then orders will be going out. I am not saying he is a one man band, but he is a one man band. I have an order placed for a Copper Alox with them and have just had to learn to be patient. Put it this way, if Roger screws you over i will give you the money back myself.

Do you have copper or silver alox vagabonds in stock?

What are the prices for each, and how much is shipping within the U.S.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back