• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

***Copper Clad Kwaiken (NEW DESIGN)***

Whats up guys got a new model for you all today. Tried something different with the handles and I'm pretty pleased with it, hope you guys like it as much as I do. :D

Steel: 0.110 AEB-L @62rc, ground very thin (blade is unsharpened in pictures)
OAL: 6 5/8 inches
Cutting edge: 2 3/4 inches
Scales are a combination of copper, Micarta, and stabilized burl
Will come with kydex sheath configured for both large and small tek lok (the sheath has not been made yet so please allow 1-2 days for completion)

Asking PRICE SALE add $6 shipping CONUS
First "I'll take it" gets it

Please email to pballjosh777@yahoo.com for payment info. PayPal is preferred.
Thanks for taking a look! :)

Last edited:
Beautiful work sir. If I didn't have a fixer on the way, I'd snatch this one up!

It's yours bro! I will respond to your email ASAP.
Thanks for looking everyone. :)

Very nice work man. That bottom one with the ivory colored bolsters is awesome. You hit it out of the ballpark on these.

Priority & Phorizt,
Thanks very much for all the kind words. These are some of my favorite pieces I've put together.

Josh, how do I get my hands on that second one?

Haha Shane the second one is actually a wedding present for my friend's fiance. I doubt I'll ever do the ivory bolsters again. While I do like the materials appearance it is quite difficult to work with.

Blessings,
Joshua

Back