• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Photos Copper Maratac TPF AAA (90 degree) and Titanium Klarus Mi7 AA

Two great EDC lights here; Maratac Copper TPF AAA (90 degree) and Titanium Klarus Mi7 AA. Both have been in my pocket a time or two, and thus have a few light marks, but both are in super good shape, no scratches/gouges/dents, etc, and have seen extremely light use, neither has needed a new battery. The Maratac has a light patina, has lots of change left, but is getting a pleasant slightly darker color. Maratac does 160 on high, Klarus does 700 with a 14500. I have box for Klarus, don't think the Maratac came in one.

$40 each or both for $75, shipped CONUS.

Two great EDC lights here; Maratac Copper TPF AAA (90 degree) and Titanium Klarus Mi7 AA. Both have been in my pocket a time or two, and thus have a few light marks, but both are in super good shape, no scratches/gouges/dents, etc, and have seen extremely light use, neither has needed a new battery. The Maratac has a light patina, has lots of change left, but is getting a pleasant slightly darker color. Maratac does 160 on high, Klarus does 700 with a 14500. I have box for Klarus, don't think the Maratac came in one.

$40 each or both for $75, shipped CONUS.

Looky, I can't message you since you're not a member. Email redacted

Last edited:
Back