Photos Coral Creek Hike

Really nice looking hike and pictures. A lot better than my last hike for sure.

This gives inspiration to those of us with a daughter(s) and no son. Mines only 7 months but we take her on a day hike every couple weeks, weather permitting. She loves it out there. I plan to keep it up in hope that shell always love it out there.
This is exceptional! Thanks so much for sharing. My daughter is 7 going on 30 (seems like every time I turn around she’s getting older, taller, wiser, etc). This is very inspirational to men—get your daughters out in the woods, it’s just not a Father/son thing!
These pics are beautiful! Can’t wait to see more!
Ron
Beckerhead #32
Thanks for the kind words guys; I couldn’t agree more. Sons, daughters; it shouldn’t matter. Hopefully we can foster a love and respect for the outdoors in them all.

What a great way to spend the weekend! I love that you packed all that good food in. Way to go on getting the kid and dog and yourself some much needed, but often overlooked, outside time.

Beautiful area.

What a great way to spend the weekend! I love that you packed all that good food in. Way to go on getting the kid and dog and yourself some much needed, but often overlooked, outside time.

Beautiful area.
Thanks Don, glad you liked it!!

Back