Corona thread. No politics please

Status
Not open for further replies.
The video is an interview with conspiracy theorist Judy Mikovits, a disgraced former virology researcher who believes the COVID-19 pandemic is based on vast deception, with the purpose of profiting from selling vaccinations.

It was very little of her, almost none and a lot of illustrating the links and lobbying between the relevant governing bodies and big pharma.

As my dear friend Sigmund Freud had famously said, "sometimes a cigar is just a cigar" ergo COV-SarS-19 is another plague which caused the COVID-19 pandemic just like there have been thousands of them throughout the human history ever since the modern human took proximity with animals and their domestication for the purpose of farming and agriculture. No planned pandemic, none of that hogwash, crap, shit, bullshit, garbage, rubbish, nonsense... TBT, surprised there were not many more with the climate change (I am convinced aided by man but if you think a natural cycle, I won't bore you with my evidences) which is a testament to the marvels of modern living and better hygiene.

This one emanated from China but it's not lab made, escaped from their rinky-dinky Wuhan lab and all this other QAnon garbage. Shit happened now let's deal with it without listening to every village idiot with access to a keyboard. Now does this negate the lobbying for profits by big pharma, politicians, assholes? Do bears shit in the woods?

As my dear friend Sigmund Freud had famously said, "sometimes a cigar is just a cigar" ergo COV-SarS-19 is another plague which caused the COVID-19 pandemic just like there have been thousands of them throughout the human history ever since the modern human took proximity with animals and their domestication for the purpose of farming and agriculture. No planned pandemic, none of that hogwash, crap, shit, bullshit, garbage, rubbish, nonsense... TBT, surprised there were not many more with the climate change (I am convinced aided by man but if you think a natural cycle, I won't bore you with my evidences) which is a testament to the marvels of modern living and better hygiene.

This one emanated from China but it's not lab made, escaped from their rinky-dinky Wuhan lab and all this other QAnon garbage. Shit happened now let's deal with it without listening to every village idiot with access to a keyboard. Now does this negate the lobbying for profits by big pharma, politicians, assholes? Do bears shit in the woods?

Huh?

I haven’t watched the whole thing yet but it didn’t say anything about a lab releasing it.

It’s talking about the WHO, a planned and executed simulation of a pandemic outbreak held just before the SARS-CoV-2 outbreak, contradictory testimony/interviews by the people involved there, the level of control and involvement of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the tax payer funded research on vaccines and the privatization of the profits of those same vaccines, big pharma lobbying for immunity from said vaccine negative effects and media coverage, who is making profits from said decisions etc.

I’m getting the feeling you guys are jumping on me without having watched it or even knowing what it is and I don’t know why.

Something like Big pharma profits billions of dollars per quarter and spends a billion of those dollars per year lobbying to influence government decisions that effect said profits... Is it a shocking claim to hear?

Edit: As a Canadian perhaps we’re used to conflict of interest and government corruption so this has become normal here and maybe it’s not normal down there. I see your media personalities blasting one another for the tiniest infraction while gross conflict of interest and corruption happens regularly with normally no more than a basic apology and perhaps on occasion a resignation up here. So maybe it’s shocking down there.

Last edited:
Huh?

I haven’t watched the whole thing yet but it didn’t say anything about a lab releasing it.

It’s talking about the WHO, a planned and executed simulation of a pandemic outbreak held just before the SARS-CoV-2 outbreak, contradictory testimony/interviews by the people involved there, the level of control and involvement of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the tax payer funded research on vaccines and the privatization of the profits of those same vaccines, big pharma lobbying for immunity from said vaccine negative effects and media coverage, who is making profits from said decisions etc.

I’m getting the feeling you guys are jumping on me without having watched it or even knowing what it is and I don’t know why.

Something like Big pharma profits billions of dollars per quarter and spends a billion of those dollars per year lobbying to influence government decisions that effect said profits... Is it a shocking claim to hear?

Edit: As a Canadian perhaps we’re used to conflict of interest and government corruption so this has become normal here and maybe it’s not normal down there. I see your media blasting one another for the last tiniest infraction while gross conflict of interest and corruption happens regularly with normally no more than a basic apology and perhaps on occasion a resignation up here. So maybe it’s shocking down there.
It is by the same people that gave us “Plandemic”...
Once you been discredited, it’s hard to get people to listen the next time around.

It is by the same people that gave us “Plandemic”...
Once you been discredited, it’s hard to get people to listen the next time around.
Plenty of people are listening to all sorts of garbage. I think the appeal of made up, dog shit conspiracies is they let you feel smart without having to actually bother accumulating actual knowledge, cause you get to "know" something other people don't know cause it's a big "secret" etc.

Plenty of people are listening to all sorts of garbage. I think the appeal of made up, dog shit conspiracies is they let you feel smart without having to actually bother accumulating actual knowledge, cause you get to "know" something other people don't know cause it's a big "secret" etc.

There is probably some attraction there. Some conspiracies do turn out to be true and I’m sure the good ones hinge on some fact or point of truth that is accurate, particularly when the official narrative is also false.

Ironically, this pandemic has given the exact blueprint for a nefarious actor (governmental or others) to conjure up an actual "plandemic" to finally do us in.

I really can not control what happens other than to take care of myself by the best way which I think I can immunize and protect myself in the absence of tried & tested vaccines by the FDA and further attested to by the related, respective and peer respected scientific community here in the U.S. I'll continue preaching to family and friends to eat healthy, pay attention to science and scientists, live with a little less stress and then may the best man/woman/child win.

In fact, it's very Darwinian. Who'd thought?!

ETA: Oh I almost forgot; and be reasonably well armed :p :D

There is probably some attraction there. Some conspiracies do turn out to be true and I’m sure the good ones hinge on some fact or point of truth that is accurate, particularly when the official narrative is also false.
Yeah, I think the real problem is that the media has lost so much credibility that people are turning to other absurdly in-credible sources like youtube to "educate" themselves. Speaking of conspiracy theories. There is this one conspiracy theory that for decades, the United States has been the target of ideological subversion and political demoralization by Russia, the goal being, "to change the perception of reality of every American to such an extent that despite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community, and their country." I got that off youtube, naturally.

Yeah, I think the real problem is that the media has lost so much credibility that people are turning to other absurdly in-credible sources like youtube to "educate" themselves. Speaking of conspiracy theories. There is this one conspiracy theory that for decades, the United States has been the target of ideological subversion and political demoralization by Russia, the goal being, "to change the perception of reality of every American to such an extent that despite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community, and their country." I got that off youtube, naturally.

I agree with that. I’m probably one of the few people that still doesn’t really watch tv.

The oldest kid in the house is 6.5 and none of them have seen the TV in our living room turned on. (We’re a blended family). My fiancé and I may watch a show here or there after they go to bed but it’s an hour or two every few weeks or so. The kids have to spend points earned by doing chores to get screen time on their TV but they rarely do. I figure they must get their fill on weekends at their other parents house.

So for now we’re mainstream media free.

Last edited:
Ironically, this pandemic has given the exact blueprint for a nefarious actor (governmental or others) to conjure up an actual "plandemic" to finally do us in.

I really can not control what happens other than to take care of myself by the best way which I think I can immunize and protect myself in the absence of tried & tested vaccines by the FDA and further attested to by the related, respective and peer respected scientific community here in the U.S. I'll continue preaching to family and friends to eat healthy, pay attention to science and scientists, live with a little less stress and then may the best man/woman/child win.

In fact, it's very Darwinian. Who'd thought?!

ETA: Oh I almost forgot; and be reasonably well armed :p :D

Ok I watched some more of it.

I get the idea the show is painting a general picture of how certain parties use money and influence to create primarily government funded vaccine programs particularly in the developing world, and now for Covid and those same parties profit massively from said programs. A certain well known party of former Microsoft fame is shown saying he makes a 20 to 1 return on his investment in this way.

It gets into vaccine safety and the media’s scripted coverage and influence on the public.

I don’t really see any outlandish conspiracy theory there, just a really sad and depressing explanation of that way that industry works in our world right now.

I genuinely despise the Russian misinformation campaign and its effectiveness in splitting up Americans and getting us attacking one another. In a similar vein, I truly hate the conspiracy theories where the conspiracy theorists know they are lying and misinforming people.

I have seen some reference to this possible conspiracy theory but I have not familiarized myself with it. As a rule, I want to keep misinformation and false conspiracy theories off my forum. That said, Justin has been here a long time and has always demonstrated a level head and a firm attachment to reality. He has some "social capital" here. I'm willing to keep an open mind on this.

"Big Pharma" is most definitely a damn racket, especially in this country... but to extend that discussion to the level of Covid-19 being a scam for monetary reasons is sheer lunacy:confused:

I genuinely despise the Russian misinformation campaign and its effectiveness in splitting up Americans and getting us attacking one another. In a similar vein, I truly hate the conspiracy theories where the conspiracy theorists know they are lying and misinforming people.

I have seen some reference to this possible conspiracy theory but I have not familiarized myself with it. As a rule, I want to keep misinformation and false conspiracy theories off my forum. That said, Justin has been here a long time and has always demonstrated a level head and a firm attachment to reality. He has some "social capital" here. I'm willing to keep an open mind on this.

Thank you Sir. I realize there is another related video referenced above that I’m unfamiliar with that may in fact be BS. I won’t speak on it as I haven’t seen it.

The idea I summarized in the post above as presented in the movie doesn’t seem like false information at all. As laid out it really isn’t even outlandish or a stretch. So far all the money numbers check out. But I could be wrong.

"Big Pharma" is most definitely a damn racket, especially in this country... but to extend that discussion to the level of Covid-19 being a scam for monetary reasons is sheer lunacy:confused:

Up in Canada it seems to be more of a “You never let a serious crisis go to waste...” thing vs being considered a scam. A recent poll showed about 80% of people in BC are taking some kind of protective measures. I see masks more often now and return to school is becoming a hot topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back