could anyone recommend a custom scale maker to me?

Hey guys,I have several GSO knives. Some of the original scales are made in micarta which I don't like them.I want some Orange/black G10 or Stabilized wood scales Replace them,what I want scales is always out of stock on the official web.
So I need a custom scale maker who can make GSO series scales.could anyone recommend to me?

I still do make wood handles, but very limited due to a lot of other commitments. I don't have the right level of membership to solicit work though. Guys tend to find me from other sources.

I still do make wood handles, but very limited due to a lot of other commitments. I don't have the right level of membership to solicit work though. Guys tend to find me from other sources.
you are inrangedesign at IN!I have tried to contact you, but did not respond.Can you make some scales?

If you are Tony R...... from the GSO Forum over on Facebook I was going to mention you. I've seen many of your wood scales you've made, certainly superb work.

If you are Tony R...... from the GSO Forum over on Facebook I was going to mention you. I've seen many of your wood scales you've made, certainly superb work.

Yeah, that's me. Thank you! The wood handle hobby is honestly my main focus in the whole knife community. I'm not a heavy user, bushcrafter, collector or what have you... I honestly look at a knife first and foremost to see if it is a platform that could benefit from having some nice wood handles. That's my particular brand of crazy. :D

Back