Couldn't Help Myself - Just Ordered a 055 Mini 110 Folding Hunter Stag

Vaporstang

Gold Member
I usually keep my Buck collecting to the 300 series, mainly black Delrin. But couldn't help myself on this one. The stag did me in... (I hope mine looks this nice.)

51XDvcQmg0L._SL1114_.jpg

Last edited:
i think anyone who was cartoon watching age in the 60s or the 70s on the reruns.......grew up watching Johnny quest, space ghost, herculoids etc....know I did.

nice addition to the collection.

I have never considered one of 55's..That's a nice Buck! How about a 56?

I have a real weakness for anything stag!

When these first came out, I got one plus the 501 in stag. Both very beautiful and well finished knives. I had to pick up an amber stag 112, also!

Last edited:
Say Hi to Benton, Hadji, and Bandit for me Vapor!

Hope that little 55 is everything you want it to be. Post lots of photos when you have it in hand.
JB

Will do! Hopefully soon, along side my BF 2018 knives I have on order!

I am a big fan of the 55 and also stag. I saw that at C&C and I'm standing on the edge with one foot on a banana peel. Trying to distract the wife in another direction while I pull the credit card trigger on that one. I don't "need" another pocket knife.......do I?

I am a big fan of the 55 and also stag. I saw that at C&C and I'm standing on the edge with one foot on a banana peel. Trying to distract the wife in another direction while I pull the credit card trigger on that one. I don't "need" another pocket knife.......do I?

I certainly couldn't justify this one! I say go for it...

Last edited:
Back