Couple a Hell Razor's

Paul that blue/black G10 is really bad ass!
I was playing with my HR2 (green/black G10). The handle is better than it looks. The blade is really light in the hand. Of course I'm comparing it to the HOG Gemini with it's 28 oz!

Somebody mentioned the HR2 is like the FBM Junior, I can definitely see that

Paul that blue/black G10 is really bad ass!
I was playing with my HR2 (green/black G10). The handle is better than it looks. The blade is really light in the hand. Of course I'm comparing it to the HOG Gemini with it's 28 oz!

Somebody mentioned the HR2 is like the FBM Junior, I can definitely see that
Thank you! Ole Bruiser does look good:cool:
Absolutely! I love the hamdle too!
It does make her feel light in the hand.
Man....that HOG Gemini is just pure bad assery!:D

New knives......new watch!
IABr1Pp.jpg

dxUo5Ko.jpg

Those G-Shocks are about tough as nails. Just wish they didn’t use so much plastic. Or use a different polymer. The bands wear out LONG before the movements do. That one doesn’t appear to be solar. Is it?

Those G-Shocks are about tough as nails. Just wish they didn’t use so much plastic. Or use a different polymer. The bands wear out LONG before the movements do. That one doesn’t appear to be solar. Is it?
Oh yes. Shes solar. She has everything except gps and bluetooth.
Well, I'm sure some other things too like on other specialty g shocks like depth sensor.
Shes an ABC g shock with tough solar.

Mudmaster :cool:
Freakin AWESOME!
Very nice indeed! :D:cool::thumbsup:
.....and one is Terror Monkey!!
Thanks !!

Yeah that’s my most recent gshock. Yes sir terror monkey:) the other is a thin FFG HR variant with hs g10, came from a show.

Old gshock
B9EF7481-64C4-4BDE-BDFA-F8F6FA46B7E0.jpeg

Yup same here, love the casios:) I know I have a couple more floating around here lol. I think I even kept a broken one lol.

Back