• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Couple of Folders

Finished a couple this week and I'm trying to scratch up some bucks for moving next month! This first one is a Ventilator model with G10 overlays. 3 1/4" S30v blade, OAL is 8", phosphor bronze bushings, all stainless hardware. The bead blasted ti frame is a hefty .100" thick. The blade on this one is pattern etched. I'll take $325 plus shipping for it.

ventover1.jpg

ventover2.jpg

ventover3.jpg

I accept Paypal or MO/Cashier's check

Thanks for looking! :)

Next up is a monster version of my Model 1 Series. The beadblasted frame is 3/16" thick ti and is a very substantial handful. The blade is 5/32" S30v and measures 3 1/2" long with an OAL of the knife at 8 1/2". Silver twill G10 overlays, phosphor bronze bushings and all stainless hardware. This knife also features my antirotational pocket clip system. In these pics from a couple of days ago the knife doesn't have a cutting edge yet but I sharpened it and did the final assembly this morning. Comes with a padded zipper case. Asking $375 plus shipping.

bigmodel1.jpg

bigmodel2.jpg

bigmodel3.jpg

Next up is a little thing I made a few months ago and just now got around to grinding. 4 3/8" long 1/8" thick S30v Scalpel. This would make a cute little neck knife but I don't have the kydex chops to put together a proper sheath. Instead I will supply a nice leather pocket sheath. This one would fit nicely into a wallet or checkbook too. $50 plus shipping.

scalpel1.jpg

Next is a Solar Reef Folder. This is a gent's version featuring a 2 5/8" S30V blade, OAL is 6 3/8". The .100 thick titanium frame has been selectively patterned and anodized. The overlays are Desert Tan G10 with a satin finish. Phosphor bronze bushings and stainless hardware. Cute as a button! :) I need $350 for this one plus shipping.

solarreef1.jpg

solarreef2.jpg

solarreef3.jpg

Peter, you make some of the sweetest and most unique knives there are. When I get some money saved up, I plan on picking one up sometime. Great work :cool:

I really like the "pattern" on the ventilator blade and solar handle.It looks kinda like the veins in a tree leaf.Very cool!!What do you call that?:confused:

Mr Atwood,
Is the big model 1 with Silver twill G10 overlays still available?

Thanks,
Jason

Beautiful work!
I especially like that 3/16 Modle 1! Wow!
Too bad BAKCA is two days off.:(

Back