Couple of TGLB sheaths

leatherman

leathermoderator
Nice dark antique on that poor scarred up cow, a variation on the Walking Dead tribute sheath. Hand stitched of course

Another TGLB on the WD tribute line, but this one the customer wanted the "ears" covering the talon holes, a much wider belt loop, and a nice simple cross carved on the front. :) I like it.

More to come. :D

I really like the bottom one. I am imagining a Nuclear symbol instead of a cross...that would be cool !

I really like the bottom one. I am imagining a Nuclear symbol instead of a cross...that would be cool !
I've done quite a few sheaths with the nuclear symbol, its fun to do but a PITA to get right. So easy to mess up. Done a few biohazard sheaths as well, but even easier to mess up. I guess too recognizable and symmetrical.
I really like how the bottom one covers the talon holes, great work!
Thank you! The first ones I did were with the fitted mouth or "ears", but the Walking Dead is so popular that the flat mouth really took off. Gotta have a Daryl sheath. :)

Now, the challenge is to make a usable, screen correct sheath, but I really really hate that weave on the spine. :p Guess I need to take a class on the Mexican weave pattern. These days those correct to the movie patterns are really popular, worth the learning curve I guess. Unless Daryl wises up and gets him a good one, That place the governor runs has a leather shop right?

I've done quite a few sheaths with the nuclear symbol, its fun to do but a PITA to get right. So easy to mess up. Done a few biohazard sheaths as well, but even easier to mess up. I guess too recognizable and symmetrical.

Thank you! The first ones I did were with the fitted mouth or "ears", but the Walking Dead is so popular that the flat mouth really took off. Gotta have a Daryl sheath. :)

Now, the challenge is to make a usable, screen correct sheath, but I really really hate that weave on the spine. :p Guess I need to take a class on the Mexican weave pattern. These days those correct to the movie patterns are really popular, worth the learning curve I guess. Unless Daryl wises up and gets him a good one, That place the governor runs has a leather shop right?
It it doesnt they sure are letting a lot of hide go to waste.

Spoilers! :p I havent seen season three yet, we wrote off cable when they stopped caring that we weren't getting good service where we live. :thumbdn:

Netflix? Or is there a better service? We talked about Roku with a friend of ours and she was plenty happy. Anyone got some good info?

Back