CPK and Whisky (or other vices), a pictorial

Aged in bourbon barrels counts, right?

ryeECMz.jpg

Been some time since I've had good bourbon. Found this pic I took 4 years ago-Think the bottle is somewhere around, but the bourbon is long gone...
A customer gave my brothers boss a bottle of pappy as a thank you. My brother was thoroughly impressed. His boss was like “… I don’t really drink bourbon. Do you want it?”
My brother said, “Yes, but that’s a really expensive bottle.” His boss said, “But I’ll never drink it. Here, it’s yours. Enjoy!”

Picked up a bottle of lagavulin 16 at the grocery store yesterday. Marked down $40. How could I pass on such a deal? No picture at the moment, a little early in the day for a dram.

Laga 16 for $40?! Score!!!

Man I’m so fucking indecisive today, I got a feeling I’m not going to know what I want until I get to the liquor store.

In the immortal words of George Thorogood, "One Bourbon, one Scotch, one Beer...."

Seriously though, what do you typically like? I'm an equal opportunity whisk(e)y connoisseur so I dabble in it all - rye, bourbon, Scotch, Irish, American, Canadian...

Laga 16 for $40?! Score!!!

In the immortal words of George Thorogood, "One Bourbon, one Scotch, one Beer...."

Seriously though, what do you typically like? I'm an equal opportunity whisk(e)y connoisseur so I dabble in it all - rye, bourbon, Scotch, Irish, American, Canadian...

Sorry, could've phrased that better. $40 off. Still lower than I've seen it in a long time.

Back