• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - CPK Behemoth Chopper and couple old Cold Steels

jlauffer

Tempt not the Blade
Platinum Member
Hey there, looking to sell a few knives. USA only, and not looking for trades. Payment via PP G&S only, and prices are to your door via USPS with insurance (and signature required for the BC). Buyers are responsible for complying with their local knife laws.

First "I'll take it" in the thread or PM, followed by payment gets it, however I reserve the right to deal with whomever I choose. Thanks for looking.

1. First up is an awesome CPK Behemoth Chopper. I also have a Behemother, so the BC is redundant. Delta 3V steel, and black canvas micarta scales (originally had AECM which I kept for the Behemother). Unused by me, and claimed unused by previous owner, which I believe as there isn't a mark on it. Mashed Cat sheath.

$625 SOLD. Due to size, limiting this one to CONUS only, and will require signature due to value.

2. Next is a Cold Steel Terminator/Defender I push-dagger. AUS 8A stainless; 5 3/4" overall with 3 3/4" blade. Excellent condition, but does have some marks on the blade, possibly from a sheath, which is now missing.

$75 SOLD

3. Finally, a Cold Steel Bush Ranger in AUS 8A stainless. 12 1/2" overall with 7 1/2" blade, and 3/16" thick. Knife is in excellent condition, but the snap on the body of the sheath is broken.

$85 SOLD

Last edited:
Few more pics of the Bush Ranger

Last edited:
Both CS knives are SOLD

Last edited:
Behemoth Chopper is SOLD!

Last edited:
Back