• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CPK Behemoth Chopper, Medium Chopper proto, EDC **ALL SOLD

Nystagmus

Gold Member
Letting go of a few that are not getting used like they should be. Prices are paypal G&S, include USPS priority shipping and I can ship on Monday. None of these will come with the original shipping box.

Trades: I’m always interested in a Shiv and might also be interested in a HDFK w/ antique micarta scales.

Replies: Feel free to PM me with any questions, requests for pics, trade offers, ect....

Thanks!

BC with buffed green micarta and sheath: $SOLD
Handled, but never cut anything. Mostly been in the safe. Comes with the drop loop attachment, I just forgot to put it in the pics.

erBltdLl.jpg

7joPtc7l.jpg

MC Prototype unbuffed green micarta: $SOLD
This one has been in the safe for a while and honestly, I don’t think it has ever cut anything. I bought it from the Friday sale on March 16, 2018; I’ll add a link below. Comes with a Mashed Cat sheath that I bought separately and was made for this batch. Does not come with a dangler or tek-lok.

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/sold-twenty-medium-chopper-prototypes.1561147/#post-17927351

cxDG9Drl.jpg

5y35VbWl.jpg

EDC with natural micarta: $SOLD
This one has been used and sharpened on a sharpmaker. There are some kydex sheath marks on front of the blade. Comes with the horizontal sheath pictured. These are not the original scales. If interested, I will also throw in a pair of unused black g10 EDC scales for $10 extra.

89OUl5Fl.jpg

ZF6uMoRl.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take the MC Prototype unbuffed green micarta. Please, Thanks.

Last edited:
Back