CPK Behemoth Chopper

Cwd7RwV.jpg

bwYnDJI.jpg
Love it, outstanding!
Scott

Oh man, I hope mine are next. Pictures brother!!
You and me both Sir! But not going to happen yet, #40 to your #31, but Nathan is right on time with the completion and Jo has updated the tread constantly so we know where the process stands. Thanks CPK for doing yet another pre-order, looking forward to next year for the Fk2, Uf'er and others.

You and me both Sir! But not going to happen yet, #40 to your #31, but Nathan is right on time with the completion and Jo has updated the tread constantly so we know where the process stands. Thanks CPK for doing yet another pre-order, looking forward to next year for the Fk2, Uf'er and others.

Ya for sure. No complaints from me. I just got excited when I saw that antique was starting to ship again. Nobody IME runs a more organized list than sister Jo!

I was super stoked Friday, 11/30, when I saw that my BC was received into the USPS system in North Carolina and on its way. To be delivered Monday, 12/3, by 8:00 pm.
Well that didn’t happen!
No big deal. They have missed their mark before and, normally, it wouldn’t bother me at all.
But I’m nervous... really nervous!!!
I know part of it is my excitement. It’s also that I’m working out of town for the rest of the week. Again, not a big deal, my wife is home to receive the delivery.
What makes me really nervous is that it left North Carolina Saturday. Normally it would show up in Cincinnati just after midnight. But nothing....
Nothing has happened. USPS app has said “in transit to next facility” since leaving North Carolina and nothing...
No movement since then. I’m sure it will show up just fine, as has always happened in the past. But I’m going to be a frantic mess, checking the USPS app every five minutes, won’t be able to concentrate on work, until I know it’s arrived safely on my doorstep.

I’m sure everything will be fine...

Last edited:
I was super stoked Friday, 11/30, when I saw that my BC was received into the USPS system in North Carolina and on its way. To be delivered Monday, 12/3, by 8:00 pm.
Well that didn’t happen!
No big deal. They have missed their mark before and, normally, it wouldn’t bother me at all.
But I’m nervous... really nervous!!!
I know part of it is my excitement. It’s also that I’m working out of town for the rest of the week. Again, not a big deal, my wife is home to receive the delivery.
What makes me really nervous is that it left North Carolina Saturday. Normally it would show up in Cincinnati just after midnight. But nothing....
Nothing has happened. USPS app has said “in transit to next facility” since leaving North Carolina and nothing...
No movement since then. I’m sure it will show up just fine, as has always happened in the past. But I’m going to be a frantic mess, checking the USPS app every five minutes, won’t be able to concentrate on work, until I know it’s arrived safely on my doorstep.

I’m sure everything will be fine...

Everything will be fine dog! You'll have it in hand before you know it! It's that season of the year where mail slows down 2 fold!

Don’t forget that this is the official period when the USPS mail is at its most voluminous and also when they hire more seasonal workers both at their plants and also on their routes. Sometimes they miss a whole batch of scans at the outbound sorting facility and then crickets until the pacjage ends up at the next or just the inbound sorting facility. I see this more often that I’d care for during this period and I deal with my own customers emails almost on a daily basis pondering the very same as you are expressing about your BC box.

The mail is bananas this time of year!!!

...and I deal with my own customers emails almost on a daily basis pondering the very same as you are expressing about your BC box.

I agree with you almost entirely.
I do, however, take issue with this last bit.
As I am fairly certain you are not sending out a bunch of Behemoth Choppers, and it’s highly unlikely that whatever you are mailing is nowhere near as glorious as a Behemoth chopper, therefore your customers experience is, very much, not the same as mine.

Back