CPK Boot Daggers

I think it’s awesome that Nathan is trying something different for the first sale of these.
Congrats to the lucky ones that submitted their photos.

I will be patiently waiting for the second batch.

It’s a great looking blade!!! Great job!!!

The main sale is in two weeks, but I'll do a small one here soon to introduce the pattern.

Due to the small numbers available and what appears to be strong interest, I'm considering making the first little intro sale limited to a small group of people so it isn't a blood bath. I'm thinking perhaps limiting the first micro sale to the people who contributed pictures on the "please post some DEK1 pictures for me to use" thread as a way to both keep the pool of buyers small on the first sale and as a way to show my appreciation for their photography.

What an excellent idea (see post #33 in that thread) ;)

Perfect timing being that my daughter's wedding is Sat 10/31 and we are going to be at the rehearsal and then dinner, etc. Friday 10/30. Hope this comes to fruition because I am definitely IN and have been trying to find a proxy for that Friday sale and/or figure out how to refresh the screen on my phone at sale time but I am pretty sure that will be right about when we start the rehearsal and who knows what kind of signal they will have at the venue.

EDIT: Is that enough or do I need to really pile it on thick?

Last edited:
Holy crap we have a way of overcomplicating a cheese sandwich and tomato soup. Did not mean for this to turn into a "Racers, Start Your Engines" thread. Imma close this for now and let Nathan start a thread about the sale where he can clarify what he wants to do, or not, at his discretion.

Just got my Dagger, and all I can say is Wow! What a great knife! It feels real good in hand, perfectly balanced, and excellently sized for a CCW. I’m just going to post a bunch of pics in case Nathan wants to use any for the sales thread on Friday, and I’ll edit it down later. However, I know I can’t possibly do this knife justice, you have to see, and handle it in person to fully appreciate it.

SfwLWH3.jpg

vjuIRSZ.jpg

Y7JwAcR.jpg

lyFem3r.jpg

8hdhTZ8.jpg

O70rWmH.jpg

OaLllJ6.jpg

DsmWCDC.jpg

RwvG0ry.jpg

KyEVTFi.jpg

Just got my Dagger, and all I can say is Wow! What a great knife! It feels real good in hand, perfectly balanced, and excellently sized for a CCW. I’m just going to post a bunch of pics in case Nathan wants to use any for the sales thread on Friday, and I’ll edit it down later. However, I know I can’t possibly do this knife justice, you have to see, and handle it in person to fully appreciate it.

SfwLWH3.jpg

vjuIRSZ.jpg

Y7JwAcR.jpg

lyFem3r.jpg

8hdhTZ8.jpg

O70rWmH.jpg

OaLllJ6.jpg

DsmWCDC.jpg

RwvG0ry.jpg

KyEVTFi.jpg
Gus is that the double black linen and did you order the blue screws. You have a beauty there Sir!

SfwLWH3.jpg

vjuIRSZ.jpg

Y7JwAcR.jpg

lyFem3r.jpg

8hdhTZ8.jpg

O70rWmH.jpg

OaLllJ6.jpg

DsmWCDC.jpg

RwvG0ry.jpg

KyEVTFi.jpg

SICK!! Yes more photos please. Maybe one with it next to a FK2 or Dek1 .

Back