CPK Boot Daggers

Just got my Dagger, and all I can say is Wow! What a great knife! It feels real good in hand, perfectly balanced, and excellently sized for a CCW. I’m just going to post a bunch of pics in case Nathan wants to use any for the sales thread on Friday, and I’ll edit it down later. However, I know I can’t possibly do this knife justice, you have to see, and handle it in person to fully appreciate it.

SfwLWH3.jpg

vjuIRSZ.jpg

Y7JwAcR.jpg

lyFem3r.jpg

8hdhTZ8.jpg

O70rWmH.jpg

OaLllJ6.jpg

DsmWCDC.jpg

RwvG0ry.jpg

KyEVTFi.jpg
Oh man, that's SO nice! Congrats you lucky son of a gun! :cool:

This pic is from the Fun Friday Sale. I may be wrong, but it looks like the one on the right may be canvas, and the one on the left looks like linen micarta.
Z9KobQo.jpg

The one on the right looks like regular black canvas micarta.

Here is double black canvas vs regular black linen. Both buffed.
PXL_20201029_221056767.jpg

Double black canvas already looks really black to me - I can't wait to see how blaaaaaaack double black linen is!

Edit: Remembered after posting that the UF scales were black linen :)

Ups surprised me after saying it wouldn't be until tomorrow. Terrible pics, it's already dark here. This thing is pretty dang awesome! Size reference from some well known pieces for those that asked.

More pics in the light tomorrow if at all possible guys!

Edit: Nathan was right. This one is slightly better for sizing.

Last edited:
^ that bottom picture there has a weird perspective that has all the proportions looking strange.

maybe move the camera farther away from the work and zoom in to reduce distortion, or center the camera over the center of the blades instead of the handles? That picture makes the work look really odd to me

Are these 1 per order, due to the limited quantities?

no, people can order as many as they want. However it will be limited to one order per post. If someone wants two or three they will need to post two or three times. This will give everybody an opportunity to post their orders too before the inventory is exhausted.

If it is a brisk sale, the practical effect of this will be one per person. But if it is a slower sale and someone wants more than one they shouldn't have any problem.

The one on the right looks like regular black canvas micarta.

Here is double black canvas vs regular black linen. Both buffed.
View attachment 1445961

Double black canvas already looks really black to me - I can't wait to see how blaaaaaaack double black linen is!

Edit: Remembered after posting that the UF scales were black linen :)

The old double black canvas was very black. I don't think it was actually canvas, I think the manufacturer may have shipped linen in error and we didn't know it. There is quite a bit of variation in the definition of canvas versus linen sometimes. The new production double black canvas is black phenolic with black dyed canvas so it is noticeably darker than standard black canvas but it is not as black as the previous batch of double black which may have been a finer weave. We are ordering the highest quality materials from the same reputable vendor, I'm surprised there is the difference between these batches. The material is a niche specialty product. I apologize for the confusion.

It is domestically produced material. Our supplier for it is Jantz supply. We usually order our handle materials directly from the manufacturer for the materials we buy in bulk but this specialty material is something Jo orders from her friend at Jantz who is also a womans competition cutter.

Ups surprised me after saying it wouldn't be until tomorrow. Terrible pics, it's already dark here. This thing is pretty dang awesome! Size reference from some well known pieces for those that asked.

More pics in the light tomorrow if at all possible guys!

Edit: Nathan was right. This one is slightly better for sizing.
Wow! I might need a sedative tonight...on the other hand I wouldn't want to sleep through the sale!

Back