CPK Boot Daggers

^ I don't recall any G10 handle material being offered with the newer iteration of the UF pattern in D3V. I can't recall if G10 was offered with the 1st Gen UFs either but on those earlier ones, I am not 100% sure about!
Yes,we have black g10, and od green g10. The evil genius must not have mentioned it? That explains a bit...

I'm not sure, I asked for black G10 for my last UF order back in June. The note on my invoice says "Black G10 scales 2019," so not sure if Jo just had them lying around or what. She has a lot on her plate now, but perhaps Jo the Machinist Jo the Machinist remembers. I distinctly recall Ranger Green G10 was an option, because that was my first choice, but she said they were out.

2019 just notes when I added it to the PP inventory.

Can’t stop taking pictures of this beautiful dagger! :)
mx3sIfd.jpg

w0X7dYY.jpg

8btFBAO.jpg

Pretty stoked that it appears I managed to get in on this first batch. :cool: :D

I didn't think I'd have a chance since I was out at the lake. I had a poor signal, BF had a pretty slow response time, and I had a fishing rod in my other hand. I must have refreshed my phone at just the right moment, because when I clicked the thread, there wasn't a single post under Nathan's yet!

When my reply finally posted (took ~15-20 seconds to reload), it showed me as only post #3! :eek: I thought, "no way!" Wish I would have done a screenshot of that, lol. #3 turned into #33... But that's good enough for me. :)

Pretty stoked that it appears I managed to get in on this first batch. :cool: :D

I didn't think I'd have a chance since I was out at the lake. I had a poor signal, BF had a pretty slow response time, and I had a fishing rod in my other hand. I must have refreshed my phone at just the right moment, because when I clicked the thread, there wasn't a single post under Nathan's yet!

When my reply finally posted (took ~15-20 seconds to reload), it showed me as only post #3! :eek: I thought, "no way!" Wish I would have done a screenshot of that, lol. #3 turned into #33... But that's good enough for me. :)

Yeah I kept refreshing after my post, thinking there's no way I actually got post #4

Greetings, my CPK friends. So far I have 5 requests for sheaths for the "boot dagger". With due humility, I have a few observations that my years of making sheaths have afforded me.

Knives intended to be actually carried in a boot sheath with clip do best when the overall length is 6 to 7 inches max. Anything longer runs out of boot shaft room quickly for most boots used today. If it is, in fact, going to be carried in a boot then spending extra for exotic inlays may not be the best use of you cash since it will always be hidden. If you plan to carry other than in a boot then the embellishment options are practically endless.

I do have an example headed this way by one of your friends, and at this point he has agreed for me to keep his dagger until the other orders are filled, so for now you won't have to send your dagger for a sheath. If you have NOT yet contacted me and you want a sheath, please confirm your request with an email to me making very sure you include your mailing address AND you telephone number. I will probably have to discuss the pros and cons of a clip boot sheath with each of you. I think one of the best and most versatile styles would be the Sash/Flat loop style. Let's discuss.

All my contact information including email is below in my sig line.

Back