CPK Boot Daggers

Howdy all - I just launched my new Commerce Site and have a batch of CPK Dagger sheaths up now.

Sheaths are sold without clips so you can pick from six choices or use one you already have. Just let me know your hole spacing in the checkout notes if using your own.

They are also being sold at a discounted rate since making them in batches is a time saver :thumbsup:

Also, I will ship International but the site is not setup for that yet, email me what you want and I will pull it from inventory assuming stock is available.

Thanks for looking!

https://pirtlemade.square.site/

View attachment 1466816

View attachment 1466817

View attachment 1466818

View attachment 1466819

View attachment 1466820

Snagged a black one to match my K18 sheath pre-order:D

Snagged a black one to match my K18 sheath pre-order:D

The ultimate combo mambo! A K18 and a Boot Dagger! :thumbsup::cool:

Great minds! :)

<Digression alert>
Sword and dagger talk reminds me of the movie “The King.” Great movie. They used full sized daggers for most of the nasty business. The sword fights even quickly devolved into wrestling, and then... daggers. Seemed pretty realistic, esp if you’ve seen any of the HEMA stuff.

Of course in our case, as Nate even pointed out once, it’s more like rifles, pistols...then maybe knife. Or if we really get down to reality...Amazon delivery>skip guns> straight to knife! Lol

Great minds! :)

<Digression alert>
Sword and dagger talk reminds me of the movie “The King.” Great movie. They used full sized daggers for most of the nasty business. The sword fights even quickly devolved into wrestling, and then... daggers. Seemed pretty realistic, esp if you’ve seen any of the HEMA stuff.

Of course in our case, as Nate even pointed out once, it’s more like rifles, pistols...then maybe knife. Or if we really get down to reality...Amazon delivery>skip guns> straight to knife! Lol

Someone on Jason's team had a confirmed kill with a knife. They're uncommon, but they do happen. This is why it was important that a utility knife designed for a soldier be designed with use as a weapon in mind even if it is not primarily a weapon first.

Someone on Jason's team had a confirmed kill with a knife. They're uncommon, but they do happen. This is why it was important that a utility knife designed for a soldier be designed with use as a weapon in mind even if it is not primarily a weapon first.

Reminds me of a gentleman I met awhile back. He told me he was in a Army unit during WWII, I don’t recall what they were called, but he said they were known for cutting Nazi’s throats. This guy was a big dude, and he happened to be Jewish. He also told me he was Meyer Lanksy’s personal driver, but that’s another story.:D

Reminds me of a gentleman I met awhile back. He told me he was in a Army unit during WWII, I don’t recall what they were called, but he said they were known for cutting Nazi’s throats. This guy was a big dude, and he happened to be Jewish. He also told me he was Meyer Lanksy’s personal driver, but that’s another story.:D
I believe they were called The Basterds.

Was he the baseball fan?

Soooooooon.....
Yes indeed...

tenor.gif

Back