CPK Boot Daggers

^thats really innovative!

Thank you !!

If anyone knows anyone who still has sheathes available for the BD, please message me or post here. There's a whole new batch going on sale in a couple of weeks, and after that I'm guessing I'm not going to be the only one wanting one.

Thx!

I have a boot dagger with no plans of letting it go :) So I’ll be able to make sheaths. I’m trying to have 4 or 5 extra ready to go. But I have sheaths I need to build first , so they take priority.

I prefer a sheath that cants my knife forward 10° or 15°or so. Nicely done duramax duramax :thumbsup:

Thank you !!!

The fast fingers have already scored one and a slim few Lucky ones have already scored two. Spread the luv around by either proxying for your other fave buddies or let those yearning for one, to have a chance at one on their own. If I should be around, I’ll proxy for Brian77 but since I totally fudged up the last time, I am not being too optimistic unless I time the next one better :rolleyes:

Since I've already got one, I'll keep my fast fingers in my pockets to help spread the joy.

ETA: somehow that doesn't sound quite right...
The fast fingers have already scored one and a slim few Lucky ones have already scored two. Spread the luv around by either proxying for your other fave buddies or let those yearning for one, to have a chance at one on their own. If I should be around, I’ll proxy for Brian77 but since I totally fudged up the last time, I am not being too optimistic unless I time the next one better :rolleyes:

Thanks guys. I'll be proxying for @Coach23 and saving my shekels for the obscene amount of stuff Nathan is wanting to do this year. Two boot daggers sounds amazing, but you do have to weigh that against "BUT WHAT ABOUT THE NOTAKATANA!" "WHAT ABOUT A SECOND K18!" "WHAT ABOUT THE KUKRI!" And there are a lot of great folks who are really wanting a dagger, and I shouldn't sit on a dragon's hoard thinking dragonish thoughts.

Nathan is definitely shaping up to challenge my checking account this year!

Back