CPK Boot Daggers

Thanks guys. I'll be proxying for C Coach23 and saving my shekels for the obscene amount of stuff Nathan is wanting to do this year. Two boot daggers sounds amazing, but you do have to weigh that against "BUT WHAT ABOUT THE NOTAKATANA!" "WHAT ABOUT A SECOND K18!" "WHAT ABOUT THE KUKRI!" And there are a lot of great folks who are really wanting a dagger, and I shouldn't sit on a dragon's hoard thinking dragonish thoughts.

Nathan is definitely shaping up to challenge my checking account this year!
Thanks brother, I greatly appreciate the help!

Well you know the saying... Two is one and one is none!
Wait. I think I need some help with this...
I've got none now, meaning I don't have one.
If I get one, and one is none, I'd still have none.
If I then get another, would I then have two... Or would I have one since my last count was none?
And, if you say I'd have two, what does that mean? If I have two, and two is one, I'd have to have one... But if one is none, I'm right where I started. o_O
This game sucks:(

everybody who want's a BD should have the chance to get one,or in some case's more than one.so Nathan are you going to fulfil the want's,need's of the greedy bunch?I think if you only make a "small" batch that some people have 2 or 3 or more and most of us have none.
This was known to be a small side project from the start. A finite quantity, to be produced from the scraps from the K18

let's have a battle with fast fingers on the keyboards to get one of these magnificent daggers!if i get in for one it's a proxy for someone who dearly want's 1.i have no use for it,can't carry it in my country (illigal +serious fine's!),but i will do my best for someone else.

Very cool of you, B beattheheat . I'm going to take a shot, w/ all of the usual woe's..working, phone..sketch service (in the feild)...Thanks to anyone/ everyone offering to help us greenhorns. :thumbsup:

okay Icky Thump Icky Thump ,if i succeed it's yours.
The unofficial CPK proxy rules say you have to be a definite proxy for a defined individual. If you proxy for Icky Thump Icky Thump then he can not also try for a knife in the same sale. Basically, each person only gets one shot during a sale - either by self or by proxy but not both. If you are not a proxy for somebody and you are not getting a knife then your space is skipped.

everybody who want's a BD should have the chance to get one,or in some case's more than one.so Nathan are you going to fulfil the want's,need's of the greedy bunch?I think if you only make a "small" batch that some people have 2 or 3 or more and most of us have none.

I believe there was something said about another small dagger project with the leftover steel from the kukri project when that shows up as well.

The unofficial CPK proxy rules say you have to be a definite proxy for a defined individual. If you proxy for Icky Thump Icky Thump then he can not also try for a knife in the same sale. Basically, each person only gets one shot during a sale - either by self or by proxy but not both. If you are not a proxy for somebody and you are not getting a knife then your space is skipped.

Right on. Thanks for the heads up. Happy to read this. Keeps it fair and I've seen how this crew looks out for each other..very nice to see.

Last edited:
I would be willing to proxy for someone, as long as they don't already have one. I nabbed the 3rd spot in the first sale. Just be aware that work takes priority. I will block off the time on my outlook calendar, but that doesnt guarantee I won't get pulled into a con call.

Last edited:
let's have a battle with fast fingers on the keyboards to get one of these magnificent daggers!if i get in for one it's a proxy for someone who dearly want's 1.i have no use for it,can't carry it in my country (illigal +serious fine's!),but i will do my best for someone else.

I have no use for a boot dagger either since I go barefoot or wear sandals most of the time. But damn those boot daggers are so gorgeous!!

CPK... For when you need something to get your blood pumping

LO3pRPZl.jpg

I believe there was something said about another small dagger project with the leftover steel from the kukri project when that shows up as well.
You are correct, Nathan did say that. However, we would have no way of knowing if it would be this same pattern or something new that better utilizes the drops from the khuk pattern. I would almost bet a different pattern will be coming down the pipe.

Back