CPK Boot Daggers

okay Icky Thump Icky Thump ,if i succeed it's yours.

Right on! :thumbsup: I will take you up on that. Thank you!:)

I will stand down. You're my horse :D
I'm fairly sure I bet on a horse w/ that same moniker..trotter, early '80's, Roosevelt Feild L.I.

@beattheheat for the win!

I'd be happy w/ place or show, brother..regardless of the outcome. Thank you very much!

Thank you, again!

I would be willing to proxy for someone, as long as they don't already have one. I nabbed the 3rd spot in the first sale. Just be aware that work takes priority. I will block off the time on my outlook calendar, but that doesnt guarantee I won't get pulled into a con call.

Per our PMs, will be proxy for trevitrace trevitrace !

You are correct, Nathan did say that. However, we would have no way of knowing if it would be this same pattern or something new that better utilizes the drops from the khuk pattern. I would almost bet a different pattern will be coming down the pipe.

I agree, and I admit that since I already have one, I'd be interested in something different. It may also depend on what relative stock thickness between the kukri and the K18 stock. I was just saying that there will be more daggers.

Holy crap that website needs an overhaul

Maybe it’s a good time to encourage getting one of the kids into the digital aspects of the family biz but then again I could see as to why either you or Jo may be cold on that idea. But yup, a very cricial aspect of your online footprint needs some serious overhaul.

Maybe it’s a good time to encourage getting one of the kids into the digital aspects of the family biz but then again I could see as to why either you or Jo may be cold on that idea. But yup, a very cricial aspect of your online footprint needs some serious overhaul.

a person's first impression looking at that website is, these guy make art knives. That's nice.

We make high performance tool knives and are pushing the boundaries of high performance metallurgy with ergonomic value priced work pieces. A person might not get that impression looking at that website.

Holy crap I've got a lot of work to do...

a person's first impression looking at that website is, these guy make art knives. That's nice.

We make high performance tool knives and are pushing the boundaries of high performance metallurgy with ergonomic value priced work pieces. A person might not get that impression looking at that website.

I think the only update you need is to the FAQ How to buy section.

I point many Canadians to this subforum but there's always a bunch who come back saying how your website doesn't have any knives for sale and ask how to actually buy a knife. Again, I then redirect them here. People honestly cannot read...

I think the only update you need is to the FAQ How to buy section.

I point many Canadians to this subforum but there's always a bunch who come back saying how your website doesn't have any knives for sale and ask how to actually buy a knife. Again, I then redirect them here. People honestly cannot read...

My sales model (and internet forums in general) are becoming antiquated. It's probably time for us to adapt.

I was just thinking about this conundrum last night. Throughout all of modern human history technology has evolved enormously during individual lifetimes. Which means people have always needed to adapt to changing times. It's probably one of the things that has made our species so successful and now it is making my head hurt trying to figure out how to do four axis machining on a horizontal at 45 years old. It just doesn't come as quick as it did when I was a kid.

I don't want to learn how to do websites. It just isn't interesting to me. It's not how I want to spend my time. I just don't care. I have other work I need to do. Ugh.

I do understand that the “current” website does not fully and justifiably convey the utilitarian essence of your knife-making business. However you have made actual knives, be it purely functional to artful and collectibles, and continue making them as evident by your preorders and upcoming planned projects.

I just wanted to point out that many makers who for lack of a better term are not even qualified to wash your proverbial jockstraps, have their websites dialed in. CPK deserves a kickass updated website :)

Back