CPK Boot Daggers

ucQYr2h.jpg

No one uses websites anymore. Spend the time/money on a Tik Tok presence.

I’m late to the party. A this is a niche market and as @pirtle said - no need to do anything more If your selling out of everything and don’t need to expand. Busse’s web site is for payment processing order tracking and the occasional person who finds it. I would most of his knives are sold to forum members.

as for a ticktoc- the great thing about that is it’s owned by the Chinese gov so everything you upload they store - and take all your data.

the good news if Nathan did post knives in tocktock we could get bootleg ones on eBay for about 120th of the cost. lol

it is nice to have a clean landing page if you do need to use it. Also if you are trying to expand you need proper marketing to even be found by new customers.

Last edited:
I’m late to the party. A this is a niche market and as @pirtle said - no need to do anything more If your selling out of everything and don’t meet to expand. Busse’s web site is for payment processing order tracking and the occasional person who finds it. I would most of his knives are sold to forum members.

as for a ticktoc- the great thing about that is it’s owned by the Chinese gov so everything you upload they store - and take all your data.

the good news if Nathan did post knives in tocktock we could get bootleg ones on eBay for about 120th of the cost. lol

it is nice to have a clean landing page if you do need to use it. Also if you are trying to expand you need proper marketing to even be found by new customers.

I wouldn't buy a bootleg CPK on eBay if it was only $5. Matter of fact, I would never buy any knife on eBay.

So on have an RMJ raider - not your average dagger. It’s thick. But I love it. You can use it like a regular hard use bade - it’s still pokey and sharp and will serve its indented purpose.

has anyone put this one though it’s paces like a regular knife and abused it a bit ? Or have they all become picture queens

I scored on at the last sale and want to know how I should treat it. lol

I have to admit, I’m hoping this will be one that sees little if any use though i do plan to carry it some.

Ha, exactly. Not to mention I'd guess half of these or more went to places where they are illegal to carry so they will be relegated to letter opener status...if that. Just holding one makes you want to stab stuff though. I'm pretty sure they would get the job done if needed, extremely quickly and efficiently, with zero damage to the blade. They are masterpieces of dagger design for sure. But like you said, you should hope to never have to use for it's intended purpose.

So on have an RMJ raider - not your average dagger. It’s thick. But I love it. You can use it like a regular hard use bade - it’s still pokey and sharp and will serve its indented purpose.

has anyone put this one though it’s paces like a regular knife and abused it a bit ? Or have they all become picture queens

It's a CPK in Delta 3V...I'm sure it'll be fine with anything the RMJ could handle;)

I have found the CPK dagger to be a very fun and functional blade for a lot of EDC type applications. It is smaller, lighter, much slicier, and has a much less pronounced guard than the RMJ Raider. For pure thrusting though, the extra guard on the RMJ could come in handy.

Dagger 1.jpg

Back