CPK Boot Daggers

Look what showed up on Coop's Instagram!
nXPGXPf.jpg

3gnfaMr.jpg
Is that tooled and stitched kydex? That's badass!:eek::cool:

Look what showed up on Coop's Instagram!
nXPGXPf.jpg

3gnfaMr.jpg

Ha! This package showed up in my mail box the other day. I was about to post it. But Richard beat me to it. Since I’m such a terrible procrastinator when it comes to posting photos, I appreciate your doing so.

The sheath is indeed made by Jill Gregory, and is full leather and leather lined. It holds the knife well, is compact, and great looking, in my opinion. I’m very happy with it. For only having been making sheaths for a relatively short while, I think that Jill is doing excellent work.

Can’t say enough about the boot dagger, either. To my way of thinking, it is an incredibly sharp and pointy, incredibly good looking work of art - backed by the wisdom of experienced, highly functional, design and equal parts creation. I cannot stop handling and admiring this package. The layout of the blade reminds me of another great, cutting edge (yikes! Not mesn’t to be a pun) and highly functional design - the SR71. In fact, I think that one of these boot daggers ought be in a museum along side of the SR71 (maybe a bit of a size discrepancy) along with Nathan’s description of the design. Heck, even the light machining marks on the blade, add to its character. The fine, ergonomic, design and texture patterns of the handle are pretty darn amazing to boot (dagger:p). Yep, I think that I like this one:D. Mike

PS - Thank you to Coop for the fine photos.

Ha! This package showed up in my mail box the other day. I was about to post it. But Richard beat me to it. Since I’m such a terrible procrastinator when it comes to posting photos, I appreciate your doing so.

The sheath is indeed made by Jill Gregory, and is full leather and leather lined. It holds the knife well, is compact, and great looking, in my opinion. I’m very happy with it. For only having been making sheaths for a relatively short while, I think that Jill is doing excellent work.

Can’t say enough about the boot dagger, either. To my way of thinking, it is an incredibly sharp and pointy, incredibly good looking work of art - backed by the wisdom of experienced, highly functional, design and equal parts creation. I cannot stop handling and admiring this package. The layout of the blade reminds me of another great, cutting edge (yikes! Not mesn’t to be a pun) and highly functional design - the SR71. In fact, I think that one of these boot daggers ought be in a museum along side of the SR71 (maybe a bit of a size discrepancy) along with Nathan’s description of the design. Heck, even the light machining marks on the blade, add to its character. The fine, ergonomic, design and texture patterns of the handle are pretty darn amazing to boot (dagger:p). Yep, I think that I like this one:D. Mike

PS - Thank you to Coop for the fine photos.
Congrats!
Yes, Jill's work is great, the stitching matches the hardware. I made the same SR71 comparison when I first saw these. I was wondering who sent this to Coop.

Is there an update on ETA of the next BD's to ship?

Jill Gregory? I've not searched yet , is there a website,..is the maker onboard here, or...could someone share contact info. The sheath is beautiful.

You could maybe PM Matthew Gregory here. He's Chief Executive In Charge of Entertainment. ;) Also makes a helluva tanto (among other things)!

Back