CPK Boot Daggers

Nathan the Machinist Nathan the Machinist
What sort of sheath are we looking at here? Possibly a slim, boot-top friendly taco, with a reversible mummert clip or something? :)

Folks need to remember this is just a fun little side project. I wasn't planning on getting a run of sheaths for it, there really aren't enough of these for me to go to a sheath maker for a run.

I know if it were me, I'd want something like that Mummert clip on a leather sheath if I were going to stick it in my boot. Of course, I don't usually wear boots...

Folks need to remember this is just a fun little side project. I wasn't planning on getting a run of sheaths for it, there really aren't enough of these for me to go to a sheath maker for a run.

I know if it were me, I'd want something like that Mummert clip on a leather sheath if I were going to stick it in my boot. Of course, I don't usually wear boots...

Bill just ordered some Mummert clips, and Chad made me an excellent sharkskin with a Mummert clip. Bud likes to use the Discrete Carry Concepts clips.
stsNk0H.jpg

The DCC clips are good too though.
lapqEpt.jpg

Last edited:
The thumbprint on the guard is a great touch:thumbsup::cool:

Yow! That is a beauty! And yes, the “thumbprint“ is a good looking, cool (in my opinion), and I expect, nicely functional feature. Mike
For a second there, y'all had me thinking, "Man, their eyesight is WAAAYYYY better than mine. I sure can't make out his thumbprint on the guard".

Took a moment :p

Back