CPK EDC2

Good sheath, bad sheath it comes with one sooooooooo:rolleyes::rolleyes: :confused::confused:, you would pay the price CPK is selling the knife for with out the sheath. Seems like a lot of pouting on a weapon forum full of warriors :eek:

I think it’s great they come with them. I have busses I have never used because I’m too lazy or can’t choose a sheath. Guess what even if I don’t like the sheath I can still throw it in a back pack and take it out.

You can always buy your own and donate all your unwanted sheaths to the sheath-less

Ps I’m gonna roll with the horizontal .

Pps Lorien , horizontal sheaths are made to keep your gut off your belt so your can unbutton your pantolones:(. You have some catching up to do ;):D:oops:

it's mostly scar tissue down there

insert obligatory peanut butter joke here; ________

click here, and scroll down just a bit

Hey guys and girls, been outta the loop for a while. When do the EDC 2's start shipping?

I wish there was 1 knife person till a certain period of time. Then you can order extra knives (for some reason;)) after everyone gets a chance for a bit. I tried to count how many knives were ordered before me. I gave up on the first page, when there were about 30 knives sold on the first 15 posts. Does anyone want to "proxy" me for all 20 knives on the next Friday sale (day job :thumbsdown:) :D...doesn't matter the offering, I will only need 1;)

Last edited:
I'm with ya ES, but when you finally snag one, oh man is it worth the fight. I'm still after an EDC2, but I can give it a go for ya on a BC and maybe some of the others if ya like. i'm not slick, but i've gotten lucky once or twice.

Back