CPK ethical dilemma

nandok

Gold Member
Question: Would it be "wrong" of me to pursue acquiring another Light Chopper with so many wanting one and so few available? Is that insensitive? Inconsiderate? Or just the natural order of things? ...ooooh I'm so tempted...passed on the last few LC sales...

I have one and the only reason I would try to get another one would be if someone I trusted would ask me to try on his behalf because he will not be able to be in front of his computer or have access to his mobile device on those certain Fridays. I don't think that it is not so much of a moral issue as it is a common courtesy matter.

Ethics? Capitalism, baby!

I spend most of my time in the Busse sub. We stomp the trough and eat our own! :eek:

If you're lucky enough to land on the opportunity, BUY IT MAN!!! :thumbup: --- :D

I ordered three out of five micarta field knives that Nathan put up on one of his Fridays. They all had different, beautiful handles. Nothing wrong with converting lust to ownership.

I ordered three out of five micarta field knives that Nathan put up on one of his Fridays. They all had different, beautiful handles. Nothing wrong with converting lust to ownership.

You're one of the very lucky ones who managed to sate and indulge in multiple CPKs before the name exploded onto the scene and we hate you for it :D

I've got a fatty and been wanting a light chopper.

I'm not burdened with an ethical dilemma as much as a financial dilemma.

Question: Would it be "wrong" of me to pursue acquiring another Light Chopper with so many wanting one and so few available? Is that insensitive? Inconsiderate? Or just the natural order of things? ...ooooh I'm so tempted...passed on the last few LC sales...

Don't feel bad, I have actually purchased 3 light choppers. I gave one to a friend, so now I'm left with one for each hand.

Want to be friends ZMBHNTR? :D

Gave was perhaps the wrong word, I let him have one at cost, but it was still a very nice gesture on my part IMHO. :) At Blade Show I did have a LC in my hands with TeroTuf with your name on it, but you said to hold off on it for the time being. :p

Back