CPK FAB 5

TommyGun56

Gold Member
Let's see pictures of your Favorite CPK Knives! Here are my Current 5 Favorites
NO CHATTING! ONLY PICTURES! of your favorite CPK Knives (Does not have to be 5-Minimum at least 3))
NZ0aJ79.jpg

hUV15XT.jpg

9GYUloG.jpg

ctNUCoo.jpg

9TFUXZk.jpg

Last edited:
"The Dagger"............ is made of domestically produced materials and heat treated to HRC 59-60. The vintage antique Westinghouse Micarta scales are fully bonded with Acraglas and there is a total of 16 threaded hidden pins going into a total of 32 blind threaded holes in the Micarta scales. The blade, guard, tangs and pommel are all milled of a single piece, there are no joints. If you hold it at the guard and give it a little thump the entire dagger rings. It's a very solid weapon (explanation credits to Nathan)

orig.jpg

"Racing Light Chopper" is handled in vintage antique Westinghouse Micarta scales and black micarta llners

orig.jpg

Cerakote 3v Shiv handled in fancy milled G10 pattern with Utility Fighter in Cocobolo

orig.jpg

Behemoth and Grog

orig.jpg

SS & UF Double Edge

orig.jpg

Heayy and Light Choppers

orig.jpg

Last edited:
OK, my turn to play! Although there're more fabulous CPK patterns in my custody, I selected the "FAB 5" which I thought would offer the best visual representation for this thread's purpose:

ps0BAPD.jpg

The top one is a rarer hand rubbed finish FK with the older HT. I mentioned that because I did not want it to be mistaken for as a lighting anomaly!

I've "only" got five but I think they're fabulous ;) (soon to be six with the Comp Chopper:D)

IMG_20180608_133749.jpg

IMG_20180608_133759.jpg

Prototype BC w/OD Green Micarta
4V LC w/Rit dyed "OD" Terotuf
D3V Shiv w/OD Green G-10
D2 HDFK w/OD Green Micarta
EDC1 w/OD Green G-10

~Chip

Great bump Tom-Tom. We have some great but older threads on this subforum. Next time when I'm drunk and angry, I'm gonna go on a necro-thread resurrection binge for our newer friends. Oh wait, I don't drink anymore but now I'm at least twice as angry!

Back