• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CPK Field Knife in TWEAKED 3V

This is in Nathans' tweaked 3V right before coining the Delta3V moniker. It came from this batch exactly

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/3v-field-knives-micarta-g10-colors-main-sale-sold-out.1289594/

Green G10 scales and black Kydex sheath. Used but in good condition. Some sheath wear marks you can spot in certain light (tried to photograph them best I could) and some wear on the scale hardware from carrying. Edge has never been sharpened just stropped microbevel. Very very sharp knife. Most it's done is push cut in to fresh green wood branches.

$SOLD shipped priority and FULLY insured; wrapped in too much tape. US only. If the knife is not to your immediate liking or you feel I did not fully describe it send it back in the same condition and I'll refund you. I'd like to keep my crystal clean reputation ;) Open to offers but ultimately trying to recoup funds from a recent move.

I'd prefer sending a Square invoice as PayPal has seemingly gone down the shitter for protection. But we can work that out in PMs. Whatever you're comfortable with.

JVPqSsG.jpg

POUswZ8.jpg

f9V7LRe.jpg

zLIsnbh.jpg

NFlFPQL.jpg

Csx9d6R.jpg

Last edited:
Back