CPK "Knife love" ? Actual use pics. Not for Glamour shots

And Hello to Splinters & Cuts

(We have a bunch of it around the kitchen that my wife picked up years ago. So far, so good.)
Haven't broken one in ages, but yes, they will shatter/explode if they hit the wrong way. It's pretty odd/fascinating.

I've dropped a few over the years (when I was younger, more careless and prone to be in a hurry). Most of the time, they're pretty amazing when they bounce and clatter on a tiled floor and there isn't a crack or chip, but I've had two times when they must've hit exactly wrong, and exploded all over the floor.

With one of them, it was on the initial ground impact with the edge of the plate. The 2nd one was weird. It bounced on the first impact, bounced on the 2nd (which was a lot softer than the 1st impact) and as I thought, "Impressive..." it exploded on the 3rd or 4th clatter. Harmonics? I have no idea.

After walking through the Corning Museum of Glass, I ate off paper plates for a couple days, I couldn’t stand the sight of our Corelle dishes. The museum is never ending and you can only look at so much glassware before you want to smash something!

After walking through the Corning Museum of Glass, I ate off paper plates for a couple days, I couldn’t stand the sight of our Corelle dishes. The museum is never ending and you can only look at so much glassware before you want to smash something!

This is so breathtakingly fascinatingly random

This guy assisted with some old couch butchery today. I did not realize how bad old upholstery could be on an edge - I had to give it a good sharpening afterwards.

OdV6IW3.jpg

Back