CPK Pet Thread

Posted before, but this one sums up my dog completely... Total psycho at times, but a terror on birds, too. The rest of the time he's a total dufus, sacked out 23.5 hours a day on a cushion.View attachment 827138
I love this pic! The “crazy eye” makes me laugh.
I don’t know what he’s up to, but I know he’s having fun!

Thanks for sharing these pictures. I sorely miss having a dog in my life and these are bringing back fond (sometimes a little sad) memories. I grew up with a sweet boxer and later dated several women with dogs. Even when they [the women] “had to go”, the dogs somehow ended up staying with me...

Each one was special in their own way. I miss them all.

*sigh*

Last edited:
I love this pic! The “crazy eye” makes me laugh.
I don’t know what he’s up to, but I know he’s having fun!

He got that way when he was younger and was cooped up for half a day. Fun to let him *explode* out of him out of the house and get it out of his system. He has mellowed out. He has a big motor and can run in the bird fields for a whole day at a steady clip. Now if I run him a little in the morning and evening he is about as chill as it gets.

I can tell this thread will be good for many smiles. :)

91bravo 91bravo your little furball looks a lot like our Maltese Oso I had to put down last year. He was my buddy. Really broke my heart.

He is a Maltese. He's our bundle of joy that's spastic as all get out! Sorry to hear of Oso, the loss of pets are never easy....especially for the kids.

RIP Oso :(

snoNH2Vl.jpg

Back