CPK Pet Thread

Worst case I had for chewing was my old rotty. Brittney was a large alpha female rott. She was big like 150 big. In any case way back in the day. I think she was like 1 maybe 2 years old. I had to leave her in my car for a couple minutes. It wasn’t hot out and the t-tops were out, windows up. It was a 77 black trans am (mint) I came back out and the steering wheel , shifted knob, seat buckles were all eaten up !!!

Well she just had this look like she was smiling lol. I loved her so I just cursed a bit and laughed. Luckily my last dog and now Odin aren’t that bad. Well Odin is only 7 months lol so we’ll see

This thread needs more pictures!

Here's my baby Belle (although far from a baby now). She has been my constant companion for 12 years through some extremely tough times and I would not trade her for the world. Honestly, I know everyone says this about their dogs, but, she is the best dog you could ever have. You could offer me $50 billion for her, and I would tell you to go fuck yourself. She is an American Lab bred for field trial competitions. Even though long since retired, she gets worked with at least two times a week and still goes out in the field with me for every hunt. She can still outdo most dogs half of her age! I struggle to think what life is going to be like without her.

Anyway, these were taken today at the doggy park. When you start to slack on throwing the ball into the pond, she gets quite vocal.

9QwhkqR.jpg

0wC90ti.jpg

QMapymi.jpg

pKc0ngF.jpg

6dTd00E.jpg

As a pup, she ate three remotes, two full loaves of double fiber bread, a pan of brownies and two pounds of ground venison I had in a bowl. But I can't stay mad for long when she does this.

20140306_203725_resized.jpg

Back