CPK Pet Thread

Caesar loves to surf!
JqSjSE4.jpg

On the whole these two had a very good time this past weekend. The male Malinois(ish???) / Belgian Shepherd was being territorial at times because we visited on his turf so he tried to bully my female GSD a few times. Once they went at it pretty badly and the GSD got so fuming mad that she wanted to go for the kill (she's a bit bigger and had about 10 lb. on him). Luckily though, no one and nothing got bitten!

IMG_3098.JPG

Good gracious, you are observant. Yes, it was starting to give us trouble and we got an Outback. :)

Old car guy here, I can often tell the make of a car with my eyes closed just by listening to the motor :eek:

Congrats on the Subaru. Great choice for your neck of the woods with very good resale value. The leather type seats will also save you from constant vacuuming as opposed to the fabric type. Just give Nathan a sweeping brush when it's honey-do time :D

Old car guy here, I can often tell the make of a car with my eyes closed just by listening to the motor :eek:

Congrats on the Subaru. Great choice for your neck of the woods with very good resale value. The leather type seats will also save you from constant vacuuming as opposed to the fabric type. Just give Nathan a sweeping brush when it's honey-do time :D
Thanks. It has great safety features too. Nathan picked out a good one. :)

Thanks. It has great safety features too. Nathan picked out a good one. :)

The Outback scores pretty high in the wagons category, only behind the likes of Audi Allroad and the Volvo V90 which can easily run 1.5 to 2 x as much in price. The VW Golf is still the head of that wagon's class but you know what, VWs can be much more spendy and less reliable when it comes to repairs for both parts and labor. Uncle Matty approves of the Evil Genius's decision to get you, the kids and the fur babies the very safe Subaru Outback :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Caesar loves to surf!
JqSjSE4.jpg
That looks so fun! Building memories...
It's our 4th Subaru in 20 years. We've had pretty good luck getting a lot of miles on them.

Yes Sir, a great choice the Outback
My wife had the 1991 Subaru Loyale for many many years 300k. The Forester Gump is getting her 34-35 mpg, & she loves it.
Good luck with your vehicle! Our 4 dogs love Subaru’s!

It's our 4th Subaru in 20 years. We've had pretty good luck getting a lot of miles on them.

I don't know if there're enough car enthusiasts in here or else, we'd probably create a CPK-Car*Nutz thread (after all we have bicycles thread... I MEAN FRIGGIN BICYCLES!!!). On the Subarus, I don't know how many, if any, boxer engines and CVT transmission you've had though?

Back