CPK Pet Thread

Thank you, both.
He was intelligent & eager to please; which made him a joy to have around (the first year was difficult, but well worth the effort).
It's only been a week; so that nerve is still quite raw. First time in over 20 yrs I've been without a dog.
Sorry for your loss man. It’s sure is tough loosing a friend like that. Hang in there.

Thank you, both.
He was intelligent & eager to please; which made him a joy to have around (the first year was difficult, but well worth the effort).
It's only been a week; so that nerve is still quite raw. First time in over 20 yrs I've been without a dog.

Very sorry for your loss. As dog lovers, we enjoy them for every moment when they're with us and when together but that dreadful day always comes. Been through quite a few, way more than I would care to count, because their loss still stings badly. RIP to your Kriss.

Thank you, both.
Sorry for your loss.
I’ve got an old fella in my pack (the one in my avatar pic). It’s hard to see them move on after all the shared memories.
But they’re totally worth the time invested!

2pzHtdG.jpg

PIUrq71.jpg

Back