CPK Pet Thread

I'm still waiting for a CPK FK2 but for now here's my RHK and Dog....

W8gkbcKh.jpg

***BTW If anyone wants to trade an FK2 for a Reate/Lambert Crossroads in LNIB condition let me know**

Picking up my new boy tomorrow.
View attachment 1239475 View attachment 1239476
First picture is from shelter website, second was taken by shelter employee (my leg & arm in picture). I'll add my own images soon

**edited to add
Weird thing was, he wasn't on website until AFTER my application was received/approved. Not sure what that's about; but I don't really care, either. This is my second time adopting from this shelter; which is only noteworthy because it's almost 3 hrs away.
Last time I was dogless was 20 yrs ago - it sucks, and I can't wait to get him home. A local shelter just posted one that looks like a different colored version of my last boy... if he's still available in a few weeks, I might be back to two dogs again
View attachment 1239483

Last edited:
Picking up my new boy tomorrow.
View attachment 1239475 View attachment 1239476
First picture is from shelter website, second was taken by shelter employee (my leg & arm in picture). I'll add my own images soon

**edited to add
Weird thing was, he wasn't on website until AFTER my application was received/approved. Not sure what that's about; but I don't really care, either. This is my second time adopting from this shelter; which is only noteworthy because it's almost 3 hrs away.
Last time I was dogless was 20 yrs ago - it sucks, and I can't wait to get him home. A local shelter just posted one that looks like a different colored version of my last boy... if he's still available in a few weeks, I might be back to two dogs again
View attachment 1239483
Congrats on the new addition to the family! ..and good on you brother for getting him out of the shelter. Hard to fathom that stout beautiful boy was given up to begin with. Looks like he’ll be a great boi

Congrats on the new addition to the family! ..and good on you brother for getting him out of the shelter. Hard to fathom that stout beautiful boy was given up to begin with. Looks like he’ll be a great boi
He was a stray!!! (I can understand a dog getting away...but find & claim him.)
He's been there for 4 (FOUR) months...I don't understand how he was still there; but I remedied THAT situation.
I don't really like training two new dogs at once; but it wouldn't be the first time...

He was a stray!!! (I can understand a dog getting away...but find & claim him.)
He's been there for 4 (FOUR) months...I don't understand how he was still there; but I remedied THAT situation.
I don't really like training two new dogs at once; but it wouldn't be the first time...
4 months!? That IS crazy he was there for that long a stretch. Only possible explanation: He was meant to go home with YOU :)
Props again for stepping up. You already know he’ll be a loyal companion for life

Well, shit guys. Gypsy checked out last Tuesday morning at 9:56 am. I walked out of the room for a minute, went back in and she'd pooped a little. I said 'Whoa, you pooped, be right back'. I ran to the kitchen, went back in, then realized what happened. Since I'm a friggin poet I said 'Oh, you didn't poop, you died '.

She was in bed, bundled up. She'd been wagging her tail and being an asshole about getting her head scratched literally a minute before she left. She died 49 minutes before I was going to take her to the vet to be put down. She waited so I wouldn't have to watch her die and I didn't have to tell the vet to do it. It's amazing, I gotta say if I'm dying I'm gonna be a selfish shit. She took care of me to the end.

I was so lucky. If you're waiting on a sheath I'll get to it, I'm not that far behind.

Such a sweetheart right to the end. Hugs Dan.
Well, shit guys. Gypsy checked out last Tuesday morning at 9:56 am. I walked out of the room for a minute, went back in and she'd pooped a little. I said 'Whoa, you pooped, be right back'. I ran to the kitchen, went back in, then realized what happened. Since I'm a friggin poet I said 'Oh, you didn't poop, you died '.

She was in bed, bundled up. She'd been wagging her tail and being an asshole about getting her head scratched literally a minute before she left. She died 49 minutes before I was going to take her to the vet to be put down. She waited so I wouldn't have to watch her die and I didn't have to tell the vet to do it. It's amazing, I gotta say if I'm dying I'm gonna be a selfish shit. She took care of me to the end.

I was so lucky. If you're waiting on a sheath I'll get to it, I'm not that far behind.

Back