CPK Pet Thread

TOY ALERT
Now that we have this pet thread,I’ll post this. Little while back I bought this toy for Odin. While pre cleaning it I found that sharp needle like object inside the toy ( under fabric inside )
The store was contacted along with distributer.
4F8BD076-D111-4712-829F-8412DD45EBC1.png 6EBE83C3-BD07-4A31-B9E1-241FBB70ECEF.png 69361AB5-F154-48A0-9392-963D4130CA85.png 8D615C73-D79A-4FDE-A46E-D970C5A33E43.png

Just a heads up

Our family pet is a male Boston Terrier named Piper. He loves to stand watch from a window(s) in our sun room keeping a look out over the fenced in back yard for squirrels, chipmunks and even deer. He has a kind and generous temperament.

2v2J9LS88xAhvqS.jpg
2v2J9LS55xAhvqS.jpg
2v2uNB1suxAhvqS.jpg

Our family pet is a male Boston Terrier named Piper. He loves to stand watch from a window(s) in our sun room keeping a look out over the fenced in back yard for squirrels, chipmunks and even deer. He has a kind and generous temperament.

2v2J9LS88xAhvqS.jpg
2v2J9LS55xAhvqS.jpg
2v2uNB1suxAhvqS.jpg
Great breed!
I especially love how hilarious they are when excited about something. All that energy and snorting mixed together...

Lol. I went to pet store to find something to give my Rotties. They had what they claimed was an indestructible bone. I took just the package back the next day since they ate the whole thing in 15 minutes. Then they got zoo toys which were used for big cats (lions and tigers). In one day, I got another refund after it was ripped to shreds.

Finally we were able to get them something they couldn’t totally destroy…tires! Car, truck, tractor tires worked well but they still did significant damage. The best thing we found was equestrian balls for horses (actually called a horse jolly ball). They always re-inflate no matter how many tooth marks and holes they have put in them. Best toys, I have found.

Last edited:
Back