CPK Pet Thread

I hate when that happens!

YihHMcs.jpg

Are all those eyes out in the water ???!?!?!?

Looking for a puppy. About two months ago our 14 year old Catahoula passed away. Not sure if it’s Covid or not but trying to find a puppy has been trying. We need a female pup for the smoothest introduction with an older male dog. He is trying at times. I’ve got some LE dog experience but we still hired a professional. In other words the dog will go to a great home. Have a preference for another Catahoula or Lab mix. We prefer larger dogs. I live in So Cal but am certainly willing to make a trip to pick her up.

Looking for a puppy. About two months ago our 14 year old Catahoula passed away. Not sure if it’s Covid or not but trying to find a puppy has been trying. We need a female pup for the smoothest introduction with an older male dog. He is trying at times. I’ve got some LE dog experience but we still hired a professional. In other words the dog will go to a great home. Have a preference for another Catahoula or Lab mix. We prefer larger dogs. I live in So Cal but am certainly willing to make a trip to pick her up.
Try the petfinder.com app. A lot of smaller rescues (and the big ones) use it.

I have heard that Covid has helped adoption agencies. There was one either in NC or FL (can't remember), but they were able to place all of their animals for the first time ever.

EE77D612-8308-4C7F-84EA-7CF5AC68CEB7.jpeg
Newest member of the Burton family! Bailey Burton. We got her before she made it to a shelter, but I can say we’ve been looking for a couple days and between the scams and the quick turnover from legit sources we definitely lucked out. One shelter here had 7 siblings yesterday (puppies) and they were down to one as of an hour or so ago.

Back