CPK Pet Thread

We've been sitting around 0° the last few days.
The wiener dog thought he needed to go out last night
sjzmFeBh.jpg
I really enjoy how initially the prints are close together, the turn happens, and spread apart. Looks like it started out as any other outdoor excursion only to nope quickly back inside

I wrote a while back that the Ex was contemplating on adopting one of the pups which was abandoned in a trash container circa the time that our beloved Livvie passed way. Welp, she finally pulled the lever on that notion and here is little Molly which was officially picked up yesterday and I'm very happy that this little puppy will get a chance at having a very good life and a great mommy. I haven't met her yet but will soon and despite that stated sentiment that I will not be co-parenting Molly, I am sure that I will take her for walks and maybe a bit more ;)

Molly is now 9-10 weeks old and had to run the gauntlet with her other 3 siblings being connected to IVs and things at the vet, who gave the clearance to adopt about a week ago. She's not totally out of the woods yet but her situation looks a lot more promising now. Out of the 4 left in the trash, 3 have been spoken for leaving the poor odd one out (the odd one is from totally different dog father!). Wee don't know what exactly Molly is, but her and her other 2 similar siblings look like each other; I am seeing some mixture of Rotti, Australian Shepherd and even Blue Heeler physical traits. Who know, if's she a good girl, she may even become a CPK pet which is a very highly prized achievement :)

87BDA730-DAAD-47B8-B39D-B3AA46946395.jpeg

9C4B5B25-14D2-4B86-94F0-9E4CC6B9047D.jpeg

25F212D6-7360-4259-9F5F-11891BB769B7.jpeg

0E2E538A-60BB-466B-9AEC-36D3F38579E6.jpeg

Awesome news! Congratulations! ;)

I wrote a while back that the Ex was contemplating on adopting one of the pups which was abandoned in a trash container circa the time that our beloved Livvie passed way. Welp, she finally pulled the lever on that notion and here is little Molly which was officially picked up yesterday and I'm very happy that this little puppy will get a chance at having a very good life and a great mommy. I haven't met her yet but will soon and despite that stated sentiment that I will not be co-parenting Molly, I am sure that I will take her for walks and maybe a bit more
Molly is now 9-10 weeks old and had to run the gauntlet with her other 3 siblings being connected to IVs and things at the vet, who gave the clearance to adopt about a week ago. She's not totally out of the woods yet but her situation looks a lot more promising now. Out of the 4 left in the trash, 3 have been spoken for leaving the poor odd one out (the odd one is from totally different dog father!). Wee don't know what exactly Molly is, but her and her other 2 similar siblings look like each other; I am seeing some mixture of Rotti, Australian Shepherd and even Blue Heeler physical traits. Who know, if's she a good girl, she may even become a CPK pet which is a very highly prized achievement :)

View attachment 1516214

View attachment 1516215

View attachment 1516216

View attachment 1516217

I wrote a while back that the Ex was contemplating on adopting one of the pups which was abandoned in a trash container circa the time that our beloved Livvie passed way. Welp, she finally pulled the lever on that notion and here is little Molly which was officially picked up yesterday and I'm very happy that this little puppy will get a chance at having a very good life and a great mommy. I haven't met her yet but will soon and despite that stated sentiment that I will not be co-parenting Molly, I am sure that I will take her for walks and maybe a bit more ;)

View attachment 1516214

View attachment 1516215

View attachment 1516216

View attachment 1516217

What a little cutie! Positive thoughts for her complete recovery. She looks like a good mix. One that will grow up to be strong and resilient. Mike

View attachment 1516214

View attachment 1516215

View attachment 1516216

View attachment 1516217
Oh my goodness! She looks a little bit like Ziggy! She is supposed to have some Blue Heeler too! So cute! Congratulations!

View attachment 1516214

View attachment 1516215

View attachment 1516216

View attachment 1516217

Omg that third photo!!!

Oh my goodness! She looks a little bit like Ziggy! She is supposed to have some Blue Heeler too! So cute! Congratulations!

Thank you Jo :) How big did Ziggie get to be? Kathrin is an apartment dweller and our girl Livvie grew way big (87 lb.) to be an apt dog! So she lived a lot with me since I have a reasonably biggish yard for Cali. I’m think that up to 50 lb. max would be great both for protection and also cuddles :)

Back